Ratings for Dr. Allampalam Venkatachalam

Dr. A.K. Venkatachalam (A.K.V) is one of the best Orthopaedic surgeons a patient can ask for fixing his/her bones. My dad is one of his patients who went in with a fractured wrist bone. Before going any further, I would like to briefly describe my dad’s situation. He fractured his bones in a minor accident and went to a doctor for treatment. I would like to keep that doctor’s name anonymous. Even after treatment and physiotherapy afterwards, he had chronic pain. So he went to Dr. A.K.V for a second opinion. He diagnosed my dad’s condition appropriately and acted quickly by suggesting him to have a surgery involving open reduction and internal fixation of the forearm bone. This was following by intense physiotherapy. My dad took his suggestion and underwent the surgery. Now he is perfectly fine and without any pain. I happily recommend him to anyone who has issues with their bones.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

I went for consultation for my fractured fingers which was very painful due to blood clotting in my palm. Dr. A.K.V diagnosed properly and his treatment is very good after surgery. Now I am completely cured and there is no pain. I told my friends about my surgery. They highly appreciated that I went to the right person for surgery. Right now I am cured within short period. I have been following the physiotherapy as per doctor’s advice. If I failed to consult Dr.A.K.V, I could not have regained my hand’s original position.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

I came to know about Dr Venkatachalam through his patients ~ six of them from Nether land, Australia, USA, Iraq and two from Chennai who had undergone various procedures (Mainly Knee and hip surgery). They all praised Dr Venkatachalam for changing the quality of their life for better after they underwent surgery under the expertise of Dr Venkatachalam. without exception they told me about the care, expertise, professionalism and above all the human touch that Dr Venkatachalam exuded. They were also impressed with the post operative care shown till they fully recuperated. It was then I met Dr Venkatachalam to consult about the knee problem of my aunt. What I came across was a Surgeon with human touch. It has been a year and my aunt is now able to walk without support and do normal household chorus without any discomfort.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

He possesses excellent knowledge and skills.He takes great pains in investigating and diagnosing his patients before operating/treating them.Hence his surgical outcomes are excellent.His charges are moderate.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013