Ratings for Dr. Aaron D. Cloward

I went into Dr. Aaron Cloward's office in order to get a crown. Before the procedure, I asked if I could speak to him about options of materials used on the crown. As I began to ask questions, he accused me of lacking confidence in him. The truth is, I had confidence in him and was seeking his professional opinion. I began sharing what little I knew about benefits of gold crowns. I hoped to get his input. He told me that I was very anxious. Then, he pointed to a form on a counter behind me that I had never seen before and accused me of refusing to sign the consent form. No one had given me the form. I wasn’t aware of it until he pointed to it. He asked me to leave. His exact words were; “I think we should part ways.” I was very surprised. I had gone into his office expecting to have an intelligent, professional discussion about the pros and cons of different material used in crowns and then make a decision together with him. Instead, I ended up being told to leave his office.

Submitted September 5, 2013