Ratings for Dr. Tyson Green

Rude and condiscending! Bad mouthed other doctors in Lake Charles and said he was the only one capable of performing my foot surgery, otherwise I would have to go to Houston but he assured me he was the best and in fact he stated people come from Texas all the time to have surgery performed by him. Welp, it has been 9 months since my operation and have not gotten out of my Walking Boot because it hurts so bad. His student doctors that work in his office have assured me the surgery was a success and it is just taking me a long time to recover. I finally mustered up the courage to seek a second opinion. WHAT!?!? 2 bones are not healed properly and the big screw is way too long causing extreme pain and discomfort. I should have read the reviews and I feel so silly! DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR FOR YOUR FOOT PAIN!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2018

Great doctor! Overall excellent experience and would recommend him over and over again!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014