Ratings for Dr. Henry Pan

Dr. Pan is the most caring Doctor I've ever met. He goes above and beyond for his patients. He is always able to accommodate me outside of regular clinic hours in order to meet my schedule. He spent extra time with me in treatment and did not charge for any time over the initial hour. He got to the root of the problem I was experiencing and I saw significant improvements following his plan within days. I do not understand what the reviewer below was talking about regarding a "dirty clinic"; the facilities I visited were orderly and very clean. The staff was friendly and polite, offering us tea or water while we waited. (knocked one star off of punctuality as he has been slightly behind the times I've visited, but nothing that was too inconvenient). Would highly recommend Dr. Pan as a Naturopathic doctor!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Never on time, dirty clinic, seems to only care about money. It is a good thing he is smart.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

He is probably the most knowledgeable Dr you will ever meet, especially compared to MD's who really know the basics.. He is very good at finding out things quickly that would take months of being pinballed through the medical system, but if your looking for a complete "natural" lifestyle coach that's something you should research yourself or go elsewhere. Negatives: he has no problem talking and explaining things to you that you will never understand on your dime.. I don't know if this is because the practise demands more convincing to general public or because he want the cake. I'm assuming a bit a both, however if you really do have a serious issue most people won't mind as the conventional ways is how many patience they can get in and that dictates there salary, where the natural way is by the hour so...

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013

Dr. Henry Pan's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.