Ratings for Dr. Gregory J. Fleming

Saw this doctor for a problem with my sinuses. He explained the surgery and was very thorough. We reviewed my options. I trust him completely and will be scheduling surgery with him.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

I have to say that up until my most recent ear illness I thought Dr. Flemming was a good doctor. I only had basic sinus issues. Recently I had Sudden Hearing Loss and saw Dr. Flemming within 10 days of the onset. He completely misdiagnosed my illness, completely ignored my repeated attempts to indicate the severity of the condition at three different points in time and the rapidity of the onset (a mere matter of minutes). I am now 6 weeks into the illness finally being treated, hopefully it is not too late. I am a professional international level musician, if I do not recover I will need to change careers. My hearing outside of the damaged frequencies from the SSHL are "like a babies". If I do not recover, it will be hard to forgive Dr. Flemming's complete disregard of my own input into the treatment of my body. He simply disregarded everything I said and plugged in the typical antibiotics for the typical ear infection, which never mimics Sudden hearing Loss.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

Dr. Fleming was extremely kind and compassionate. Our son had reoccurring ear infections and had to have tubes placed in his ears. Dr. Fleming sat down and explained the surgery answering every question we had. He made us feel like we were his only patient. I would highly recommend him .

flag | Submitted November 23, 2010

I had two sinus surgeries 10 and 15 years ago with Dr. Fleming, and he is a wonderful surgeon. I actually just broke my nose, and, living in Manhattan now, had a CT scan of my sinuses, and an ENT said that he did an "amazing" job and that the surgery result was excellent. Though it is almost impossible to avoid sinus infections for someone like me, I have virtually no problems since his surgeries; before that, I was sick monthly.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2009

Handily the best and most caring ENT I've ever seen. He responded swiftly to every concern and his surgery corrected years of past inept procedures and care.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2009

Dr. Flemming is a very knowledgable and caring physician who has done 3 surguries on my young daughter. I couldn't be happier with his care and the helpfulness of his staff. I have seen other ENT with my older daughter so I feel I have a good comparison

flag | Submitted February 3, 2007

Dr. Flemming is very soft spoken, and appears confident, but unless just want to confirm that you can say ice cream, when he whispers ice cream in your ear, he's not much help. He seems to be very indifferent to patients needs.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2007

Doctor has no answers for anthing but obvious cases. He seems to have a patient booked every 15 minutes so you never wait less then a half hour. If you have an emergency you cannot get into see him. Even when he tells you to book in a week, as a follow up, the office staff will not neccesarily accomadate you. I had an unsuccesful surgery that has left him disinterested and has left me with alot of pain. Nice manner but you don't get the feeling he cares. Forgets specifics of case almost every time I see him.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2006

Dr. Gregory J. Fleming's Credentials

• UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS MEDICAL SCHOOL (Grad. 1982)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Morristown, NJ