Ratings for Dr. Lisa Stamp

Lisa Stamp is the most rude, arrogant and unhelpful doctor I have ever come across. Ten years ago I went from being a normal and healthy woman who was very active and excercised most days. I suddenly became unwell with severe pain in my knees and terrible pain/headaches and stiffness in the occipital region at the back of my head and severe fatigue. The first thing she said when she saw me was "What do hope to achieve by being here". She was not interested in me or my ailment, nor did she attempt to find an answer to what might be causing my debilitating symptoms. She did not seem bothered about the fact my quality of life had been severely altered. She just told me to see a physiotherapist and discharged me and would not see me again despite me pleading for a follow up visit in the future to see if I made any improvement. Another Rheumatologist who cares about helping their patients went on to diagnose me with Psoriatic Arthritis.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013