Ratings for Dr. Martina Kelly

I'm VERY happy to have Dr. Kelly as my doctor. She is a superb listener, doesn't rush me, and is very willing to go the extra mile to help me. Kind, empathetic, caring, smart -- she's just terrific. I was left doctorless after my longtime physician cut her practice, and had a very difficult time finding ANY doctor who was taking new patients. A kind receptionist took pity on me and gave me this number. I wish I could thank her -- I was so lucky that day. Dr. Kelly is a very special person, doctor, and most importantly, healer: she's definitely NOT just any doctor.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

Dr Kelly is wonderful! I wish all doctors went to school in Ireland. You can tell immediately that she wishes she could really get to know each patient personally. I think in Ireland that's possible! She really sits with you and listens. I believe she wants to provide health to her patients and not just care for illnesses. I was admitted to the ER for a kidney stone late one night, had surgery the next day and got a phone message from Dr Kelly hoping that I was feeling better and to come in or call if I needed more help or care. I've never received personal attention from a doctor like that despite having a family doctor for 23 years previous. I didn't even know what to do! I hope my family and I will be able to have Dr Kelly as our doctor for the next 23 years!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2013