Ratings for Dr. V Racherla

I was concerned after reading the 2 ratings here but for me they were unfounded. She is taking over for my Dr. and I found her to be very helpful. She was 15 minutes late but that's not bad for a Dr. She took time to review my issues and listened to what I had to say. She targeted an issue I have been avoiding and has me taking further tests and in two weeks we will move forward on the test results. So far so good, hopefully my experience will last. She is stepping into some pretty big shoes with my original Dr.'s retirement.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

Dr Racherla was 20 minutes late for our first appointment looked at my complicated medical history and told me she would not help me with anything Richerla was taking over the practice of my retiring GP of 16 years Such rudeness in a medical professional;l was new to me What a jerk! Anything more than sniffles find a new doctor! Poor Poor

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

This is a new doctor. She does tend to ask a question and then interrupt you when you are answering her. She also tends not to take into account health problems that have already occurred and link them to the problem you are seeing her for. Hopefully, she will improve with time. I was not too impressed. I waited half an hour beyond my appointment time and when I left, she said I was to make a 15 minute appointment to see her in four weeks, which I hope will be on time then.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013