Ratings for Dr. Harshna Patel

I have seen Dr. Patel a couple of times now and have been pleased every time! Keep up the excellent work!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I showed up for appointment & office was closed. Right at the door, I phoned and received a message that it was going to be closed for the whole week. I did not received a cancellation call. Waste of my time..plus I agree with the rest, I perceive knowledge and care are not precisely strengths here...

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Your staff and yourself really do not care for patients. I have been trying to get a hold of you and your office for over 3 weeks to get some answers for my husband but still got no answer.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

I had pains and bleeding which became worse and was admitted in the hospital and this wonderful doctor gave me an answer and treated my condition. She was very knowledgeable and professional and very kind.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Because you didn't wanted to scoop my father in time. You were hesitant from the start and came up with an excuse your machine had broken down. You are a liar and should be ashamed of yourself. My father is fighting for his life for the past 7 months. I hate the day my father was under your negligent care. I really hope one day you have to suffer what you made my father and family go through. I curse you everyday!!!!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

The worst doctor, has no knowledge and very negligent. I wish my father was never under her care.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

I feel very fortunate to have met Dr. Patel, while in Emergency at Scarborough Grace. She had me admitted - I found her to be professional, knowledgeable, and exceptionally kind - so easy to communicate with. After eight months of excruciating pain, I was glad to finally receive a diagnosis (pancreas). I cannot comment on the office staff, having never visited her office. Thank you, Dr. Patel.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

Getting an appointment when in urgent need has a ridiculous wait time for existing patients. I called today to make an appointment for an urgent issue, and was told the next available appointment was in four months. On top of this the doctor has been on vacation for several weeks, which is not acceptable with this wait time.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

I have seen Dr. Patel several times with my elderly father who suffers from protracted gastro issues. She was so very knowledgable and respectful through this whole process. I am thankful he has found Dr. Patel as she has managed to change his outlook on lifestyle and diet. Accordingly , his health has much improved.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

its been 6 months since i have been seeing her on monthly and every 2 month basis, my health has been getting worst and all she does is experiments to try out this meds and that and eat this and that. she hasn't diagnose what exactly wrong with me as yet. I think she is not very experienced doctor, her philosophy is experiment on patients to gain experience than finding the issue and treating it right away before it get any worst. I gave up now changing my gastro to someone more experienced.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014