Ratings for Dr. Harshna Patel

Speaking for my own experience. I found Dr. Patel staff patient and polite. Dr. Patel Did my colonoscopy and Gasto in Scarborough Grace Hospital and she was AMAZING. Informative, polite, efficient. The only item is I am following up on is my result for my G.P Dr to get Biopsy. But I believe you have to be your own advocate and follow up on everything. I cannot say anything but positive reviews for this Dr, .

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

front desk staff is rude, messed up my appointment. Front desk said they call but i am 100% sure they did not call. Assigned me to two appointment dates within a week of each other without my knowledge and claimed i missed them. Dr Patel is great, friendly, spend the time with me, did not feel rushed but dont like dealing with front desk

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

I agree about the front desk staff. The worst ever.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

Front desk staff are extremely rude She also has a condescending tone

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

I have seen Dr. Patel a couple of times now and have been pleased every time! Keep up the excellent work!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I showed up for appointment & office was closed. Right at the door, I phoned and received a message that it was going to be closed for the whole week. I did not received a cancellation call. Waste of my time..plus I agree with the rest, I perceive knowledge and care are not precisely strengths here...

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Your staff and yourself really do not care for patients. I have been trying to get a hold of you and your office for over 3 weeks to get some answers for my husband but still got no answer.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

I had pains and bleeding which became worse and was admitted in the hospital and this wonderful doctor gave me an answer and treated my condition. She was very knowledgeable and professional and very kind.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Because you didn't wanted to scoop my father in time. You were hesitant from the start and came up with an excuse your machine had broken down. You are a liar and should be ashamed of yourself. My father is fighting for his life for the past 7 months. I hate the day my father was under your negligent care. I really hope one day you have to suffer what you made my father and family go through. I curse you everyday!!!!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

The worst doctor, has no knowledge and very negligent. I wish my father was never under her care.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016