Ratings for Dr. Patrick Trend

This man and his methodology are beyond atrocious. NO communication AT ALL, NO urgency of tests or follow ups, NO information or sympathy AT ALL. Avoid this consultant.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2019

Came out to meet me himself. Very brisk and to the point. However, he did listen to my concerns and carried out a number of tests. Due to my anxiety I was referred very quickly for further tests under the NHS within a week! He gives you a lot of information and is very helpful. I would highly recommend! An acquired taste but very very knowledgeable !

flag | Submitted November 1, 2018

Dire. For the sake of your life and well being, avoid at all costs

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Excellent knowledge and gives you confidence that he will find a resolution

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Brisk of walk and brisk by nature (NOT brusque). Helpful, pleasant and clearly expert. My kind of consultant. Totally recommended. Saw him ten minutes before my appointment time. Came out to get me himself. Won't suit everyone but if you want a real expert at the top of his profession then this is the "Go to" guy in my view.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

My experience with this consultant has not been good. Distant, hard to get information from, and doesn't respond to telephone or email queries. So far it has taken a year to get all tests necessary and still no diagnosis. Very stressful to deal with. Gives the impression he is one of those people who considers himself above mere mortals. I would not recommend.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

i went to see Paddie last Thursday eve. The second I set eyes on him with R. E. M playing on in the background my quality of life increased and finally I knew I was in good hands. He was patient, emphatic and thorough. After leaving the first appointment I rushed to matron to book the next one. The soon the better I said. Couldn't recommend him more!!!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2015