Ratings for Dr. Peter O'keefe

What a waste to lose such a brilliant surgeon. He saved my partner's life in a complicated operation, and did everything to calm us and make us trust him completely. How can the NHS afford to throw away such a talent? If they don't like his "people skills" they could have sent him on a training course instead!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Mr o keefe saved my life what a dedicated fantastic surgeon. I would like to meet him to thank him personally

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

I cannot believe Mr O'Keefe has lost his job. Five years' ago he carried out an aortic valve replacement on me. He is a brilliant surgeon, and he saved my life. It is disgusting that he has lost his job because of bullying by so called bigwigs at the Heath hospital. The only bad memory of this event in my life was the misery of a night in ITU when I felt bullied by two female nurses. Shame on you lot for ganging up on a brilliant heart surgeon.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

Needs serious lesson in people skills I don't doubt his surgical skills....

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

Brilliant surgeon, changed my aotic valve 5 years ago , even came to see me on the Sunday after the operation. Cannot fault him

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

Saved my husband's life cannot thank him enough for what he did.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

Mr O'Keefe performed an aortic arch replacement on me saved my life grateful forever!! Pleasecome back to the heath for the second part of my operation I don't trust anyone else

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

In February 2004 Dr Peter O'Keefe did a five graft bypass operation for me in the UHW which improved my health considerably. I had wonderful care and attention.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Met heart surgeon 5 years ago said 'my heart valve was beyond repair', 4 years later i get my heart valve repaired and am feeling brilliant. I would not want anyone to believe what this consultant had led me believing.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2014