Ratings for Dr. Lindsey Bruce

Waited over an hour and 1/2 to have an initial meet with the dr. Spent 15 minutes with dr and was billed for 45 minutes. Poor communication between office staff and patient. Ask for dr's rates before you go, much much higher than standard.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Dr. Lindsey Bruce is such a king and caring doctor. I never felt rushed and was always at ease during my appointments with her, as if she was my friend taking care of me. She's such a competent professional, with a nurturing touch, and saved my life during the still birth of my twins. I will never forget her., and am sorry she has left this Rhode Island practice.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Dr. Bruce was very professional and kind. She made me feel like she was treating me and not rushing out to get to her next patient. She sat down and talked with me before the exam, then left the room so I could undress for the exam, then did the exam. She asked if I had any questions or concerns and addressed them right away. It was a very nice atmosphere the nursing and administrative staff were very nice and professional.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

After having a bad experience with a previous doctor and a previous pregnancy Dr. Bruce has put my mind and heart at ease! She is easy to talk to, listens to her patients and has the best "bedside manners" of any doctor I have been to. If you are not satisfied with your OB or are looking for one I can't recommend a better doctor!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014