Ratings for Dr. Katrina Moore

Dr Moore came recommended and for good reason. She is extremely knowledgeable and professional. I was diagnosed with early stage breast cancer and Dr Moore explained all my options and provided plenty of information to help my decision. She is incredibly busy but she will spend the necessary time required with a patient (above and beyond) which is why she sometimes runs late. I can not fault her for this because just as I appreciate her for taking time to talk me through things, I can't begrudge her doing the same for others. Don't be put off if she gets straight to the point and is a little 'clinical' initially, Dr Moore is a vault of information and shares that with you to ensure you can make an informed decision. She also called other specialists in my presence to arrange immediate appointments and those specialists were also the best in the field and incredibly professional. They even reviewed my results over the weekend and called me on a Sunday to arrange for more tests. I felt incredibly reassured being treated by Dr Moore and her team.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

I was referred to her by my GP due my concern about risk factors. I did not realise she was a surgeon until I walked through the door. She was rude, she never reviewed my previous mammograms even though she said she would and nobody told me she never did this until I found out about a year later. I presume that her surgical skills are good, they would have to be given her terrible bedside manner and risk management procedures.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

Fantastic breast surgeon, calm, professional and caring. I would recommend her and her fantastic receptionist Sarah who makes sure that in a difficult and emotional time, things run as smoothly as they can. Dr Moore took time to explain the options clearly, was thorough, efficient and very caring in her approach. The recovery time was shorter than expected, no doubt due to her high level of skill. Excellent care.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2013