Ratings for Dr. Natasha Sandy

She is good but you can't get in for appointments. The appointments get cancelled at the last minute and the next appointment is in 2 months

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Very knowledgeable and helpful best person I have ever seen

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Dr. Sandy seems to be a knowledgeable and I like her personality however she runs an absolutely horrible practice. Once you land an appointment you'll have to wait nearly 2 hours to be seen. At my last appointment, Dr. Sandy was the receptionist and the doctor. She's extremely hard to reach even in an emergency situation. The products she has suggested for me are not working. Dr. Sandy could have a very successful and respectful practice if she took the time and money to reorganize her entire system; from scheduling to follow up. Again, I like her personality but very disappointed in her as a doctor.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

Dr. Sandy is extremely rude and unprofessional. She never returns phone calls and is habitually late. Dr. Sandy does not take the time to listen to her patients. Aruna the front desk person is very nice but not very competent. All the products she seemed to suggest never work. I spent so much money and was not pleased with my results.

Submitted March 11, 2015

Three of the girls in my office referred me to Dr Sandy. I have been hearing about her for a year or more they love her. I had to go see her and was determined not to be like the other girls . But I loved her!! She spend time with me and asking questions about my diet, medication. Just more than i have in past. This is my second visit and i had same feeling as the first time. I look forward to seeing her like i do going to get my massage. Good Doc and I like Aruna

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

Dr Natasha Sandy is an impatient unprofessional doctor. If you want to feel rushed and treated with disrespect, go ahead and make use of her services. Not only will you feel cheated, your facial situation will definitely worsen. Not to mention her staff is also as unprofessional as she is. She acts nice, but they both "plot coups in the back office". Dr Sandy ruined my face after prescribing multiple products that never worked. Only if she was patient enough to listen to my reaction to the products she prescribed, maybe things would have been better. I am now seeing another dermatologist to correct the damage she caused. RUN FAR AWAY!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2013