Dr. Mahsa Farshchi

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mahsa Farshchi

Seeing Dr. Mahsa Farshchi was a delight, she is extremely knowledgeable and confident in her work which put me at ease. Her staff were excellent as well - overall great experience!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

I had a very positive experience with the staff and I am really pleased with the style of work and professionalism of Dr. Frshchi.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

my family and love the clinic and Dr. Farshchi. Dr. farshchi looks after all of our dental needs. two weeks ago I pulled my wisdom teeth all four at the same and it was relatively painless. overall very good experience for me and my family.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

I am patient of dr. Mahsa farahchi for the past two years. I have always been nervous visiting dentist. But i am most confortable with Dr. farshchi. In my opinion she is very good at what she is doing and she is very caring. The staff are very nice. I recomend Dr. Farahchi to wveryone. I wish parking was free.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Dr. Farshchi is one of the best dentists that I know. Anytime I travel from the US to Vancouver to visit my father, I make sure I schedule an appointment with Dr. Farshchi to address any dental concerns I may have. Her knowledge, personality and overall bedside manner is top-knotch and not comparable to any other dentist I know. I fully recommend her and her clinic to anyone who has any dental problems. From small fixes such as check ups to much more deep rooted issues she is your go to dentist.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

I travel from Coqitlam to come and see Dr. farshchi at the art of smile dental clinic because she is wonderful. I have visited many dentists about my issues and my dental problems. I had severe gum recession and very bad breath. Dr. Farshchi on the first visit diagnosed the problem. We performed the gum surgery at her clinic by one the gum specialists at the clinic. It has been over a year now and I am very happy with result. I recommend Dr. farshchi to everyone. Dr. Farshchi really cares.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

I love how the hygenists were very approachable and caring. The clinic itself has a great ambience. Dr. Mahsa is such a great dentist, she gives you advice about your oral health and she is very hands-on with her job too. I would recommend it 10/10!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017

I recommend De. Farshchi to everyone because she is very good at explaining the problems using xrays and photos. She is very nice and very professional. The staffs are very helpful. I broght all of my family to see Dr. Farshchi.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017

Doctor is always on time for my morning appointments, is always concerned with how you are doing. Takes digital photos to show you the work being done.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Dr Mahsa Farshchi ,I am very thankful for the relief of pain that you helped me with! The office environment and the staff behavior was amazing and the most important , Doctor is very kind and knowledgeable .

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Dr. Mahsa Farshchi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Mahsa Farshchi - Our lead dentist, Dr. Mahsa Farshchi is known for her friendly demeanor and expertise. With a specialty in family dentistry, she is especially skilled in restorative dentistry, cosmetic dentistry and smile makeover. She can perform Botox Cosmetic Treatments, and ensures that all of her patients leave smiling with their best face forwards. Dr. Farshchi holds a degree from the University of British Columbia Dental School and Pacific Training Institute for Facial Esthetics. She is a Member of the California Centre for Advanced Dental Studies, British Columbia Dental Association, Canadian Dental Association, and the College of Dental Surgeons of British Columbia. At The Art of Smile Dental Clinics we strive to make you comfortable from the moment you step into our clinics with our personalized service and world-class treatment. We treat your overall oral health. We have general dentists, cosmetic dentistry specialist, dental surgeon, and root canal specialist (endodontist) available to meet your needs. Call today to book an appointment. Practice Philosophy The practice philosophy may be described as follows: BASIC: To provide complete dental care in a supportive environment with strong emphasis on the patient’s needs. PREVENTIVE: To educate patients in the understanding of good preventive Dental Hygiene care. DEDICATED: To strive to provide the best possible dental services within my abilities to each patient. I recommend the treatment which I would want for myself. CLINICAL: To provide a high quality of dental care through excellent clinical Dentistry. HUMANISTIC: Humanistic approach through general two-way communication with patient to gain their confidence and trust in an effort to achieve their participation in Preventive and Restorative Dental care.

• English
  • Persian

• University of British Columbia (Grad. 2006)

• Dental implant surgery