Ratings for Dr. Mahsa Farshchi

I was so satisfied with the results of my dental work. Doctor Farshchi is very knowledgeable, calm, professional and caring. The office was really professional and clean. The staff are so friendly and helpful. They make you feel comfortable during your whole visit! I will definitely recommend this place to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

I was absolutely petrified about having root canal. The dentist was so lovely and comforting and just reassuring the whole time which made me feel differently about going back to the dentist. I recommend them they were efficient and caring and just great overall.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

Dr Farshchi is great! I think she is very fair and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

I have the best experience with Dr. Mahsa ,she is the best dentist ,and her knowledge are excellent , and all staff are amazing

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

So much patience by Dr Mahsa on her clients. Satisfactory of her clients is her gold. Great job Dr Mahsa.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

OMG, this place is really good; all staff are really freindly and hygienists are very gentel and caring. Dr. Farshchi is very knowledgable and explains everything clearly and in detail. I have never had any discomfort in this clinic. Excellent experience... definitely recommend

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Knowledgable , nice and caring doctor. Has always shown care when taking care of you and takes time to explain things in detail when needed. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Seeing Dr. Mahsa Farshchi was a delight, she is extremely knowledgeable and confident in her work which put me at ease. Her staff were excellent as well - overall great experience!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

I had a very positive experience with the staff and I am really pleased with the style of work and professionalism of Dr. Frshchi.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

my family and love the clinic and Dr. Farshchi. Dr. farshchi looks after all of our dental needs. two weeks ago I pulled my wisdom teeth all four at the same and it was relatively painless. overall very good experience for me and my family.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Dr. Mahsa Farshchi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Mahsa Farshchi - Our lead dentist, Dr. Mahsa Farshchi is known for her friendly demeanor and expertise. With a specialty in family dentistry, she is especially skilled in restorative dentistry, cosmetic dentistry and smile makeover. She can perform Botox Cosmetic Treatments, and ensures that all of her patients leave smiling with their best face forwards. Dr. Farshchi holds a degree from the University of British Columbia Dental School and Pacific Training Institute for Facial Esthetics. She is a Member of the California Centre for Advanced Dental Studies, British Columbia Dental Association, Canadian Dental Association, and the College of Dental Surgeons of British Columbia. At The Art of Smile Dental Clinics we strive to make you comfortable from the moment you step into our clinics with our personalized service and world-class treatment. We treat your overall oral health. We have general dentists, cosmetic dentistry specialist, dental surgeon, and root canal specialist (endodontist) available to meet your needs. Call today to book an appointment. Practice Philosophy The practice philosophy may be described as follows: BASIC: To provide complete dental care in a supportive environment with strong emphasis on the patient’s needs. PREVENTIVE: To educate patients in the understanding of good preventive Dental Hygiene care. DEDICATED: To strive to provide the best possible dental services within my abilities to each patient. I recommend the treatment which I would want for myself. CLINICAL: To provide a high quality of dental care through excellent clinical Dentistry. HUMANISTIC: Humanistic approach through general two-way communication with patient to gain their confidence and trust in an effort to achieve their participation in Preventive and Restorative Dental care.

• English
  • Persian

• University of British Columbia (Grad. 2006)

• Dental implant surgery