Dr. Mahsa Farshchi

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mahsa Farshchi

What matters to this dentist is just MONEY. Her staff are terrible.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

I have seen no less than 5 dentists over the last 5 years and while I think I am a pretty easy to please patient, I never felt like any of my past dentists were amazing. Dr. Farshchi's practice, on the other hand, is amazing. Her staff are caring and pleasant, always a treat when I go for regular cleaning and checkup. Last night I was in for a scheduled filling appointment. I had two pretty major fillings in challenging spots and I knew as always, that I was in good hands. Dr. Farshchi is extremely skilled, knowledgeable and competent; dare I say she has an artist's touch! She made it as comfortable as possible and I have zero pain today. Very lucky to be her patient.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

A great experience with Dr. Farshchi, caring and friendly staff, very punctual and informative. If an emergency apointment is needed Dr. farshchi and her staff make it their top priority to make time for you. Dr. Farshchi leaves no question unanswered and she is always there for you if you have concerns and problems. The clinic is very clean,quiet and stylish. Highly Recommended

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

Great dentist, for the first time in my life i fall sleep during in my dental appointment. Dr. Farshchi is an awsome dentist.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

very good experience with the staff and the dentist. they are very accommodating.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

I was recommended to the Art of Smile Dental clinic from a friend and I'm glad I chose to become a patient here. The staff make you feel welcome each visit and are respectful. Each appointment is explained with options for your care and I genuinely feel I'm in good hands.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

I have a very pleasant experience with this dental practice. Polite and helpful staff. They did root canal and crown for one of my tooth last month .It was almost no pain during and after and I am very happy with result.No infection like some other places that my friends went.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Staffs were friendly and helpful. The place was clean and Dr. Farshchi is knowledgable and highly recommended

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Very nice office with easy to find parking, all the staff are very friendly and welcoming, and they are very good and efficient at what they do.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

Dr. Mahsa Farshchi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Mahsa Farshchi - Our lead dentist, Dr. Mahsa Farshchi is known for her friendly demeanor and expertise. With a specialty in family dentistry, she is especially skilled in restorative dentistry, cosmetic dentistry and smile makeover. She can perform Botox Cosmetic Treatments, and ensures that all of her patients leave smiling with their best face forwards. Dr. Farshchi holds a degree from the University of British Columbia Dental School and Pacific Training Institute for Facial Esthetics. She is a Member of the California Centre for Advanced Dental Studies, British Columbia Dental Association, Canadian Dental Association, and the College of Dental Surgeons of British Columbia. At The Art of Smile Dental Clinics we strive to make you comfortable from the moment you step into our clinics with our personalized service and world-class treatment. We treat your overall oral health. We have general dentists, cosmetic dentistry specialist, dental surgeon, and root canal specialist (endodontist) available to meet your needs. Call today to book an appointment. Practice Philosophy The practice philosophy may be described as follows: BASIC: To provide complete dental care in a supportive environment with strong emphasis on the patient’s needs. PREVENTIVE: To educate patients in the understanding of good preventive Dental Hygiene care. DEDICATED: To strive to provide the best possible dental services within my abilities to each patient. I recommend the treatment which I would want for myself. CLINICAL: To provide a high quality of dental care through excellent clinical Dentistry. HUMANISTIC: Humanistic approach through general two-way communication with patient to gain their confidence and trust in an effort to achieve their participation in Preventive and Restorative Dental care.

• English
  • Persian

• University of British Columbia (Grad. 2006)

• Dental implant surgery