Ratings for Dr. Haseeb Zamani

He's been my family doctor for years and has always been quick to help out when I'm in need.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Seeing him for years. Have had no issues and diagnosed correctly.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Have been dealing with chronic pelvic pain for several years now. Been sent to a gyno that didn`t diagnose properly, that was 2 1/2 years ago .Find I have to do all the leg work to get problem resolved. This doctor wants you to do all the phoning ,( something his office should be doing on my behalf)only to be told to get in touch with your doctor and have him phone. Finally got a consult with another gyno and they can get me in right away if my doctor will send another referral marked urgent. Today I find out that my doctor says my problem is no longer urgent and he won`t send a new one.He knows how desperate I am but this is punishment for voicing my concern.Would not recommend him and my advice is not to have a doctor that does not respect women.Will be looking for a new family doctor.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

Dr. Zamani is very thorough and quick to refer you to someone with more specific knowledge about your needs. We are very grateful to have such a good doctor in this community where they are hard to find.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2015

Dr. Zamani depending on situation will listen and do his best but tends to just push the meds and hates being questioned. His staff on the other hand leave something to be desired. Numerous times I have heard his receptionist get rude and tell people too bad don't come here then. Which is not a reality in GP where you cant even get a Doctor. If she worked anywhere else she would be fired!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

Dr Zamani is very thorough and caring. Listens to you and never feel rushed.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013