Ratings for Dr. Cecily Greaves

Nasty, nasty person...............................

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Dr Greaves is a very compassionate psychiatrist with a wealth of knowledge. I have been seeing her for many years now, and she has helped me through severe anxiety and depression (and anxiety-related perfectionism). She always strives to assist with any medication "tweaks" I require, and has made herself available during times when I experienced extreme work-related distress. Her receptionist Jo goes above and beyond to assist with ANYTHING, and is so warm and friendly every single appointment (with a great sense of humour!). These two amazing ladies have my utmost respect and gratitude.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

..................................................

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

As I saw her yesterday I am very sure she has not retired. As most specialists she has very full books and waiting lists, however the staff are wonderful about trying to make time for you. She is very much still practising.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

Below is a fallacious entry and a misrepresentation of the information given to this person.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

Was advised today by reception staff (Jo) that Dr Greaves has permanently closed her books and is winding down her practice with view to retirement.

Submitted March 7, 2016

When I began seeing Dr Greaves I was very suicidal, not working, unable to continue study and falling into relationships with abusive men. I've been with her for 2 years and I'm now working, achieving great results at uni,happily married and trying for a baby. Last year she helped me not only work through my depression and anxiety but helped me through my husband's cancer diagnosis, planning a wedding and death in the family without a significant relapse. She has helped me more than I can describe. Amazing doctor! Can't thank her enough.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015