Ratings for Dr. Meera Gupta

I attended Dr.Gupta's office at North Shore Neurology after e referral from my GP. I suffered from head aches, sleep problems, dizziness and lack of focus and memory loss. It appeared that Dr. Gupta was not fully listen or understanding my explanation of symptoms. She recommended to take a more frequent dosage of pain and sleep medication. That's all, a short analysis and treatment protocol for my symptoms given by a "specialist". It's a WASTE of TIME to visit her. I believe she has a very limited knowledge of medicine. I would not even give 1star.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Dr.Gupta is a wonderful doctor. She is very knowledgeable and explains things thoroughly. I truly appreciate everything she’s done for me.

Submitted November 13, 2017

Extremely knowledgeable. She helped me with some issues I have been dealing with for a long time. I would highly recommend her to anyone. Clinic is very clean. Great Doctor!

Submitted November 13, 2017

I will recommend Dr. Gupta. I had phenomenal experience with Dr. Gupta. She was so helpful. Suman was so flexible getting me appointment the times which worked for me. All the staff at Northshore is awesome. Thanks to my family doctor who referred me to Dr. Gupta. she is an excellent doctor to go and see.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Dr Gupta really helped me sort out my headaches. She took a lot of time with me and listened to the whole story of my headaches since I was a kid. She was on time and her secretary Suman was really flexible in getting me an appointment time that worked with my schedule. Thanks Dr Gupta!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I had a phenomenal experience with Dr.Gupta. I had many terrible experiences with other doctors prior to meeting her. I wish I would have gone to her first! But better late than never! I look forward to our appointments.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Dr. Gupta is amazing. She is kind and was patient with all the questions I had to ask. I feel fantastic moving forward being her patient. I am saddened to see some negative reviews of her and its unfortunate that she was misunderstood by those people. I would highly recommend her to anyone!!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

We love Dr. Gupta. My mother was misdiagnosed with Parkinsons Disease five years ago. Her quality of life was horrible. Dr. Gupta caught the misdiagnosis and gave us concrete steps to take to wean my mom off the Parkinsons drugs, deal with her other health issues and work towards restoring a much better quality of life. She's a lifesaver. Thanks Dr. Gupta! Also, this is a small office and it's not always possible to answer the phone immediately, but her receptionist is quick to respond to messages.

Submitted March 9, 2017

Terrible, unprofessional, unsympathetic Dr. She cares more about her ego than she does her patients. Do not waste your time, money or energy on this doctor! TERRIBLE!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

I will never recommend Dr. Meera Gupta to anyone. She is the most unprofessional in her attidude toward patient. Never does listen to questions or any given information. Bad, bad, bad doctor, and I wonder how ever she managed to get this title?

Submitted February 2, 2017