Ratings for Dr. Meera Gupta

This by far is the worst doctor I’ve encountered. From a facts perspective she is very uneducated when it comes to the brain and has no problem admitting this. She does not push and try and help you find answers or advocates for your health and improvement. Her bedside manner is horrific and leads to to wonder if she herself suffers from depression or some type of neurological disorder. There is a reason you can get into see her quicker than others in her field. The is the worst and I don’t think she should be allowed to practice or diagnose people who are desperately looking for help.

Submitted October 12, 2018

She was awful. I have to agree with the other negative comments. Appt lasted approx 30 mins. Probably 15-20 mins talking. Essentially, she told me my concussion symptoms were psychological.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2018

I was a patient of Dr. Gupta’s last year and intially found her to be very understanding of my situation/symptoms. However, when I had a follow up appointment with her to discuss additional symptoms, my concerns were belittled and invalidated. She insinuated that my nerve pain was “anxiety” and that I should see a psychiatrist and also gain weight (when I already have severe intestinal issues and have gained 20 pounds). I have seen these recommended psychiatrists, all of whom insist they cannot help me as my illness is PHYSICAL. This is not the first time this has happened to me and I’m certain it will not be the last. If you really want to “do no harm” to your patients, please start with believing what they say is true. It’s hard enough to live on a daily basis with severe disability, but to be completely doubted and shut down by a medical professional that you trust is so disheartening and devastating. I cried when I left this appointment. In short, if you don’t have an explanation of why the patient may have said symptoms, just say you don’t know. Please don’t blame the patients for their symptoms. If my illness was as simple as eating more, meditating, taking psych meds and excercising, I wouldn’t be wasting my time in your office in the first place.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2018

I attended Dr.Gupta's office at North Shore Neurology after e referral from my GP. I suffered from head aches, sleep problems, dizziness and lack of focus and memory loss. It appeared that Dr. Gupta was not fully listen or understanding my explanation of symptoms. She recommended to take a more frequent dosage of pain and sleep medication. That's all, a short analysis and treatment protocol for my symptoms given by a "specialist". It's a WASTE of TIME to visit her. I believe she has a very limited knowledge of medicine. I would not even give 1star.

Submitted March 1, 2018

Dr.Gupta is a wonderful doctor. She is very knowledgeable and explains things thoroughly. I truly appreciate everything she’s done for me.

Submitted November 13, 2017

Extremely knowledgeable. She helped me with some issues I have been dealing with for a long time. I would highly recommend her to anyone. Clinic is very clean. Great Doctor!

Submitted November 13, 2017

I will recommend Dr. Gupta. I had phenomenal experience with Dr. Gupta. She was so helpful. Suman was so flexible getting me appointment the times which worked for me. All the staff at Northshore is awesome. Thanks to my family doctor who referred me to Dr. Gupta. she is an excellent doctor to go and see.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Dr Gupta really helped me sort out my headaches. She took a lot of time with me and listened to the whole story of my headaches since I was a kid. She was on time and her secretary Suman was really flexible in getting me an appointment time that worked with my schedule. Thanks Dr Gupta!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I had a phenomenal experience with Dr.Gupta. I had many terrible experiences with other doctors prior to meeting her. I wish I would have gone to her first! But better late than never! I look forward to our appointments.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Dr. Gupta is amazing. She is kind and was patient with all the questions I had to ask. I feel fantastic moving forward being her patient. I am saddened to see some negative reviews of her and its unfortunate that she was misunderstood by those people. I would highly recommend her to anyone!!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Dr. Meera Gupta's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.