Ratings for Dr. Meera Gupta

Dr Gupta really helped me sort out my headaches. She took a lot of time with me and listened to the whole story of my headaches since I was a kid. She was on time and her secretary Suman was really flexible in getting me an appointment time that worked with my schedule. Thanks Dr Gupta!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I had a phenomenal experience with Dr.Gupta. I had many terrible experiences with other doctors prior to meeting her. I wish I would have gone to her first! But better late than never! I look forward to our appointments.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Dr. Gupta is amazing. She is kind and was patient with all the questions I had to ask. I feel fantastic moving forward being her patient. I am saddened to see some negative reviews of her and its unfortunate that she was misunderstood by those people. I would highly recommend her to anyone!!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

We love Dr. Gupta. My mother was misdiagnosed with Parkinsons Disease five years ago. Her quality of life was horrible. Dr. Gupta caught the misdiagnosis and gave us concrete steps to take to wean my mom off the Parkinsons drugs, deal with her other health issues and work towards restoring a much better quality of life. She's a lifesaver. Thanks Dr. Gupta! Also, this is a small office and it's not always possible to answer the phone immediately, but her receptionist is quick to respond to messages.

Submitted March 9, 2017

Terrible, unprofessional, unsympathetic Dr. She cares more about her ego than she does her patients. Do not waste your time, money or energy on this doctor! TERRIBLE!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

I will never recommend Dr. Meera Gupta to anyone. She is the most unprofessional in her attidude toward patient. Never does listen to questions or any given information. Bad, bad, bad doctor, and I wonder how ever she managed to get this title?

Submitted February 2, 2017

She has moved to North Vancouver. Most arrogant and unprofessional doctor I have ever come across. She has grossly limiting beliefs and will cost you time and your health in terms of finding true help and professionalism. She privately wrote our family doctor and failed to share her beliefs for an additional 4 months at the same time expressing such concern about testing so we spent $1500 outside of medical and then she left us in the dark without knowledge of what we were facing, and without any consideration of further testing because of her limiting beliefs. We'd have never know about this if my sister had not moved and gotten all of her medical records. When asked questions she said she didn't know anything about what she was being asked, refused to look at medical literature about what she was being asked about, and she refused to refer to a specialist with respect to what she was being asked about. She stated that we could not offer or know anything that she would not know because she trained for 14 years to be a neurologist. She also never answered a faxed message with the information she refused to look at. This was after waiting 4 months for the appointment. She offered no treatment options and treatment options we found on our own dramatically reduced severe painful cramping. Her 14 years of training failed to teach her to treat a simply magnesium deficiency. Her arrogance stole 4 months of research time and just left my sister to get worse. And then it stole an additional 4 months where we actually thought she was there to help and instead of looking for real help, prepared all of the research she refused to look at or consider. All together she wasted 8 months of the most important intervention time because of her gross arrogance and choosing her ego over her Hippocratic oath. We have since found tests that point to yeast and mycotoxin infections, high levels of toxins that can be treated, a grossly shifted microbiome from health microbes to pathogenic microbes and serious methylation issues that can also be help. This doctor told my sister to go home and die as nothing could be done and she wasted our most important time to seek out answers, first by failure to disclose what we were facing and then failure to help in anyway and continue to delay diagnosis even though in her physician letter to the other doctor she stated "unlikely to be anything else."

flag | Submitted June 5, 2016

Although I have not received my treatments yet, she has been quite professional explaining my condition, and I feel confident to be in her care.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

I visited Dr Gupta with my significant other after he was rushed to the emergency room (an experience that terrified me and, though he would never admit it, definitely shook him up). Dr Gupta was very matter-of -fact and not particularly warm or understanding. She listened to my description of what happened (my SO had been unconscious and I had witnessed the whole thing) bit she kept asking me the same questions over and over and barely reacted even though I was clearly upset. After not a lot of thought, investigation or consideration, she made her diagnosis and, when we tried to ask questions about what might have been the cause of the incident she fobbed us off and just kept repeating the same answer. She told us that my SO would not be able to drive for 3 months (which is standard and totally fine, if a little annoying). Then at a later appointment which I was unable to attend, she reneged that statement and changed it to 6 months. This was both confusing and incredibly annoying for him. When he reminded her of her previous statement she argued with him but eventually changed it back. We asked her to pass on her notes to my SO's GP and he sent us a copy of what she wrote. The notes were very condescending and she insinuates that my SO is unwilling to accept what happened to him because he was looking for other possible explanations for his symptoms. Overall she was unprofessional, abrupt and very unsympathetic. We will never be going back.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

I felt Dr. Gupta was extremely understanding of my situation and like she really wanted to help me. She did a great job explaining things to me in a way in which I could understand and was very receptive of my questions. She took my input into consideration when developing a treatment plan and I felt very well respected. I only wish it was easier to get a hold of her.

Submitted February 5, 2015