Ratings for Dr. Berge Ghorghorian

Amazing place to go for dental care. I highly recommend them from my own experience of never finding a good dentist till I came to this office.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

First rate professional service over several visits

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

I hope you can find this review helpful while deciding upon dental care services. I just want to give a truthful and detailed account of my own experiences to help those of you struggling to settle on a dentist because I know how difficult the process can be. Dr. Ghrorghorian and his team are fully deserving 5 stars and if I could give more I would. Dr.Ghorghorian is the most caring, gentle perfectionist who never pushes for unnecessary treatments and is not about the $, but about making sure you and your teeth are happy. I have feared going to the dentist for a while but Dr. Ghorghorian completely removed my fear. I really can't say enough about Dr. Ghorghorian as a person and professional. I've seen many dentists and no one comes close to Dr.Ghorghorian's knowledge, efficiency, kindness and care. All of his office staff and hygienists are also incredibly kind, caring and make you feel special. Going to the dentist can be stressful, but they make it the least stressful they can. If you are looking for dentist, I highly recommend Dr. Ghorghorian!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

Top of the line service , class act Doctor and personnel, 10 out of 10 . / Jackie Estafanos

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

If you are looking for an honest dentist, who wont put you under knife, for sake of charging insurance, and take all the available money? like most do? go to Dr. Berj . Very true to the practice and art of dentistry. A genuine dentist.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2015

Great dentist! After the horror I went through with my previous dentist, Dr. Ghorghorian fixed me right up!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Best dentist I have ever had, very knowledgable, great staff, fair price

flag | Submitted February 22, 2014