Ratings for Dr. Stephen E. Band

Dr.Band failed to find out what was causing my bad tooth pain for 2 months! after he did a deep filling.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Band for many years. I find him to be caring, gentle, knowledgable,accurate in diagnosing problems and very competent in treating those problems. My teeth look better than ever, as he has done cosmetic work for me. His staff is very caring and professional.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

I found Dr Band to be a patient and very capable dentist. I highly recommend him. His staff is friendly and professional also.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2014

This office is TERRIBLE! They tell you that you need to see periodontists and need root canal's when none are needed. I went for a second and third opinion after seeing Dr. Band and both other dentists confirmed that I had cavities that needed to be filled and did NOT need the TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS worth of work that Dr. Band insisted that I needed. He must get kick backs from the periodontist that he sends you to. He also said that he could not do the root canals (that I never even needed) in his office so I would have to go to another dentist that he would refer. His hygienists are mean and uncaring. Save yourself some aggravation and do not go here. I am reporting him for fraud.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

I have been going to Dr.Stephen Band for almost 11 years now and after being very cavity prone up until my mid 30's,I haven't had any cavities while seeing him. But he is a really good dentist and a very nice caring one! More dentists and doctors really should be like him!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2011