Ratings for Dr. Corey Hunter

I had a wonderful experience. The office is lovely and very easy to get to. The doctor spent about 30 minutes with me and my husband explaining the plan. I felt very comfortable.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

D R G Stimulator! If you've never heard of it look it up. If you are going to get one - have this doctor put it in. I'm 90% pain free. I cannot begin to describe how much better I feel.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Wonderful office staff and had a great first visit with him. We was extremely thorough and took a great deal of time explaining things to me and my family

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Terrible doctor and practice!!!! Avoid this place like a plague! His procedures lead to a severe infection and he charged us for services that he did not perform!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Quick to get appointment and spent a surprisingly long time with me during the first appointment. Im about 90% better since starting treatments with him.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Wonderful doctor! He managed to get me off oxycodone which I had been on for years from my primary doctor - and I'm fairly certain I was addicted. I feel better mentally and physically because of him. I wish more doctor thought like him.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

He is very cold abd uncompassionate and has no time to listen to your actual symptoms and responses. He pushes invasive procedures that are lucrative to him.

Submitted October 5, 2016

I've only ever done ratings like these for Yelp or food reviews but after the experience I had at Ainsworth I felt compelled to share it. The staff are unbelievable and I felt like a celebrity every time I walked in the front door. I couldn't imagine myself going anywhere else. Dr Hunter was kind and brilliant. He lived up to his reputation in every way

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Really helped me when I thought all hope was lost. I heard about a stimulator device he using to treat patients that had just been approved by the FDA. My pain went from a 10 to a 2 the moment it was turned on. Its been a few weeks since the treatment and my pain is so much better I even believe it's true. There aren't enough stars to give him for what he's done for me.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

Dr. Hunter is absolutely outstanding in every sense of the word. I was diagnosed with Complex Regional Pain Syndrome 2 years and 6 doctors ago. Dr. Hunter was the only one who helped me. To put it in as few words as possible - I'm wearing heals again and I can go out dancing with my boyfriend again. Bless you :)

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016