Ratings for Dr. Corey Hunter

I had CRPS for 35 long months - he used a device called a DRG stim and the very next day, I was 90% pain free. From my first appointment to my treatment was only a few weeks. He's straight, to the point and doesn't mess around. When you're in as much pain as I was, that's exactly what I needed.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

Pushed to get an epidural without examination. Very curt, ininterested if you refuse to get injections

Submitted May 10, 2017

Making money, not treating you. All Dr Hunter asked was to rate my pain and concluded I had hernia and immediately offered epidurals!!!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Great experience. If you have pelvic pain this is the guy to see. Hands down

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

I had a wonderful experience. The office is lovely and very easy to get to. The doctor spent about 30 minutes with me and my husband explaining the plan. I felt very comfortable.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

D R G Stimulator! If you've never heard of it look it up. If you are going to get one - have this doctor put it in. I'm 90% pain free. I cannot begin to describe how much better I feel.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Wonderful office staff and had a great first visit with him. We was extremely thorough and took a great deal of time explaining things to me and my family

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Terrible doctor and practice!!!! Avoid this place like a plague! His procedures lead to a severe infection and he charged us for services that he did not perform!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Quick to get appointment and spent a surprisingly long time with me during the first appointment. Im about 90% better since starting treatments with him.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Wonderful doctor! He managed to get me off oxycodone which I had been on for years from my primary doctor - and I'm fairly certain I was addicted. I feel better mentally and physically because of him. I wish more doctor thought like him.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016