Ratings for Dr. Corey Hunter

Nice office and excellent staff. Would certainly recommend

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Great experience. I am in one of their clinical trials for back pain using stem cells. I'm not sure which treatment I got but I feel way better. I thought only places like Harvard or the Mayo Clinic did things like this. I'm very lucky I found this place.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Outstanding physician and amazing staff. Very atttentive. I enrolled in one their clinical trials and am very excited.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

He's rude and cocky. Don't go Think he knows everything.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

I would give a million stars if I could. He fixed my daughter. She couldn't walk on her left leg for over a year. Now she's walking, running, and even playing sports. We had given up hope but thank the Lord we found him. Bless you Dr. Hunter. Bless you!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Lived up to his reputation and then some. I've had pudendal neuralgia for 4 years that only got worse with every practitioner that tried to help. Dr. Hunter did what no one else could come close to doing. My pain is 90% improved and I feel like I got my life back! He has a wait list to see him for good reason. Ask to be called if anyone cancels and you'll get in the same week. He's worth it.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

He is the most abusive doctor that I have ever dealt with. The number of his staff and patients that have left due to his abusive behavior is exponential. He should have his medical license yanked. My new doctor from Sloan Kettering apologized on behalf of his profession by the way Corey Hunter has treated his patients and staff. His own alma matter won't have anything to do with him as well.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Great doctor. Kind demenour. Direct and to the point.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

I had CRPS for 35 long months - he used a device called a DRG stim and the very next day, I was 90% pain free. From my first appointment to my treatment was only a few weeks. He's straight, to the point and doesn't mess around. When you're in as much pain as I was, that's exactly what I needed.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

Pushed to get an epidural without examination. Very curt, ininterested if you refuse to get injections

Submitted May 10, 2017