Ratings for Dr. Corey Hunter

I've only ever done ratings like these for Yelp or food reviews but after the experience I had at Ainsworth I felt compelled to share it. The staff are unbelievable and I felt like a celebrity every time I walked in the front door. I couldn't imagine myself going anywhere else. Dr Hunter was kind and brilliant. He lived up to his reputation in every way

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Really helped me when I thought all hope was lost. I heard about a stimulator device he using to treat patients that had just been approved by the FDA. My pain went from a 10 to a 2 the moment it was turned on. Its been a few weeks since the treatment and my pain is so much better I even believe it's true. There aren't enough stars to give him for what he's done for me.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

Dr. Hunter is absolutely outstanding in every sense of the word. I was diagnosed with Complex Regional Pain Syndrome 2 years and 6 doctors ago. Dr. Hunter was the only one who helped me. To put it in as few words as possible - I'm wearing heals again and I can go out dancing with my boyfriend again. Bless you :)

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

I would like to say that Dr. Hunter is an excellent Doctor, but I really can't say that with certainty, because he was not a very good caretaker. At each visit I felt I had to pry more information about my diagnoses, and at times he was condescending and always very curt. When I had a question regarding a recent procedure, I was informed by his staff that I would need to make an appointment because Dr. hunter doesn't speak to patients on the phone., which would be fine if a nurse was available, but there was never one. He doesn't speak to you before or after your procedure and there is no follow up until you make your own appointment. And the short answer is, no, my back pain is not cured.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Dr Hunter helped me when no one else could. I'd been suffering from headaches for 3 years to the point where I needed to work from home. All I can say is thank you from the bottom of my heart. Thank you thank you thank you. I'm back at work and headache free for 2 months and counting.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

Simply amazing. Anyone in pain can understand the sheer frustration of waking up day after day in pain. It took some time but I managed to find the right doctor in Dr. Hunter. Bless you. His staff made me feel like Norm from Cheers. Whenever I walked in, they would greet me with a huge hello and I felt so welcome.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

Two words. Ketamine. Infusion. I can't tell you how much better I feel and I'm off most of the meds my others docs got me hooked on. He was a man of his word!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Thinks outside the box which for me was huge. I've been to several doctors throughout the country looking for answers for my pain. Amazingly, he cut my pain in half within 2 weeks and I'm off my medications. I've been searching for answers for years. I emailed him when I found their website and he talked to me via email for nearly a month before I even met him. If you're reading this, stop and make an appointment to see this man and save yourself the trouble of looking for anyone else.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

Hey is very good with short term pain relief. He will need to be your ongoing pain doctor. I suggest that anyone with chronic pain like I have go to multiple doctors for each part of your condition. Long story short- he cares. You must advocate for yourself as he does miss things sometimes or forgets a script etc. Just remind him. He is a busy guy- he wants you to feel better and he doesn't see dollar signs on your forehead.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

Thanks to Dr Hunter, I rang in the new year pain free! His staff worked hard with my insurance company to get my treatment approved before my deductible reset so the whole thing didn't cost me a PENNY!!!!

flag | Submitted January 1, 2015