Ratings for Dr. Corey Hunter

Dr Hunter helped me when no one else could. I'd been suffering from headaches for 3 years to the point where I needed to work from home. All I can say is thank you from the bottom of my heart. Thank you thank you thank you. I'm back at work and headache free for 2 months and counting.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

The staff is great!! However, Dr. Hunter sucks! Go see Dr. Lee instead!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

Simply amazing. Anyone in pain can understand the sheer frustration of waking up day after day in pain. It took some time but I managed to find the right doctor in Dr. Hunter. Bless you. His staff made me feel like Norm from Cheers. Whenever I walked in, they would greet me with a huge hello and I felt so welcome.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Thinks outside the box which for me was huge. I've been to several doctors throughout the country looking for answers for my pain. Amazingly, he cut my pain in half within 2 weeks and I'm off my medications. I've been searching for answers for years. I emailed him when I found their website and he talked to me via email for nearly a month before I even met him. If you're reading this, stop and make an appointment to see this man and save yourself the trouble of looking for anyone else.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

Hey is very good with short term pain relief. He will need to be your ongoing pain doctor. I suggest that anyone with chronic pain like I have go to multiple doctors for each part of your condition. Long story short- he cares. You must advocate for yourself as he does miss things sometimes or forgets a script etc. Just remind him. He is a busy guy- he wants you to feel better and he doesn't see dollar signs on your forehead.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

Thanks to Dr Hunter, I rang in the new year pain free! His staff worked hard with my insurance company to get my treatment approved before my deductible reset so the whole thing didn't cost me a PENNY!!!!

flag | Submitted January 1, 2015

Best doctor I've ever had hands down! 2 shots in my back, 0 pain

flag | Submitted December 26, 2014

Wonderful demenour and I know he cares when he gave my wife and I his personal cell phone for emergencies. My wife has been struggling with cancer for a few months now and I can't tell you how comforting it was to know I can speak with her doctor inmediately, day or night in the event of an emergency. The medical community could leave a lot from Dr Hunter.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

I never felt rushed, even when the waiting room was full. He took his time with me and my husband. No review can express how much that meant, especially to my family and what we have been through. He's a saint, believe it!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2014

Dr. Corey Hunter's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Hunter helped me when no one else could. I'd been suffering from headaches for 3 years to the point where I needed to work from home. All I can say is thank..."

November 2, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "The staff is great!! However, Dr. Hunter sucks! Go see Dr. Lee instead!"

October 22, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Simply amazing. Anyone in pain can understand the sheer frustration of waking up day after day in pain. It took some time but I managed to find the right doct..."

August 26, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.ainsworthinstitute.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "10001" to "10022". Address has been updated from "None" to "115 East 57th Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "12122032813".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Two words. Ketamine. Infusion. I can't tell you how much better I feel and I'm off most of the meds my others docs got me hooked on. He was a man of his word! "

May 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thinks outside the box which for me was huge. I've been to several doctors throughout the country looking for answers for my pain. Amazingly, he cut my pain in ..."

April 26, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Hey is very good with short term pain relief. He will need to be your ongoing pain doctor. I suggest that anyone with chronic pain like I have go to multiple do..."

March 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thanks to Dr Hunter, I rang in the new year pain free! His staff worked hard with my insurance company to get my treatment approved before my deductible reset s..."

January 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best doctor I've ever had hands down! 2 shots in my back, 0 pain"

December 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful demenour and I know he cares when he gave my wife and I his personal cell phone for emergencies. My wife has been struggling with cancer for a few mon..."

November 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I never felt rushed, even when the waiting room was full. He took his time with me and my husband. No review can express how much that meant, especially to my..."

November 16, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "What a difference a real doctor makes. I feel fantastic."

November 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Fantastic office and wonderful staff. Very knowledgeable doctor. Two thumbs up"

November 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best I've felt in years and the procedure was totally painless"

October 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've seen 6 doctors in as many months and no one has been able to give me any answers let alone articulate a reasonable plan that didn't involve 100 physical th..."

October 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "One consult, 2 procedures - 100% pain free. I mean what more could you ask for"

October 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I wish more doctors were as caring as this man! If you have a family member in pain, do them a favor and take them to see him. Nicest office I've ever seen and ..."

October 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My mother has been suffering from pain down her leg for 10 years. He tried an epidural that didn't help but rather than giving up on her like every other pain d..."

October 25, 2014