Ratings for Dr. Martin Nugiel

Best dentist . He is great and his staff is great ..

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

Dr. Nugiel and his staff are wonderful. Of course there are going to be "stories" that are far fetched. That is what ignorant people do, they'll always find a reason to complain about someone instead of looking at themselves first. I've been with Dr. Nugiel for years. His office mgr goes above and beyond her duties to help, and his assistant is very knowledgeable and makes me feel very relaxed at the office. Dr.Nugiel himself is a great dentist He's knowledgeable, caring and very gentle. I recommend this office.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

I always hated going to the dentist until i found Dr Nugiel and his staff. Always on time, does great dental work. And he and Michelle make me very comfortable.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

There have been changes in the dental office in the past few months. The former hygienist Dawn and the office manager Mary Jo are unfortunately no longer there. I always looked forward to seeing them and Dawn did the best teeth cleaning!! The new dental hygienist is rude, inappropriate, and did a terrible job cleaning my teeth. I was in the chair for no more than 15 minutes. When Dr. Nugiel asked the hygienist if she checked a certain area of my mouth, she lied to him and said yes.....she did not perform this procedure. Many steps of the cleaning process were not performed. I was extremely disappointed. I wish that I could find out what dental office Dawn went to. I would go there in a heartbeat. I have been a patient here for many, many years and I am never going back. I have nothing against Dr. Nugiel (as I always had very little interaction with him during my visits) but the new hygienist ruined my long term relationship at this dentist office. Bring Dawn back!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

This is the worst dentist office I have ever been to! I went in for two fillings. They gave me novacaine, and then they do an impression for a partial plate, and then they do a filling, after the novacaine wore off! Then when they call to verify my next appointment they called the wrong phone number. When I pointed this out to the girl on the phone she said well are you coming. I said yes, she asked are you sure, you sound very irritated. When I get to the office to have my teeth cleaned, the Dr. Came in and YELLED at me for telling the girl on the phone that she called the wrong number ! Now, as I get up to leave, I telling my wife who is sitting in the waiting room what happened, the dr. Came out and started yelling at both of us for asking them why they were being so nasty!Now, I wanted to go to another dentist, so I called the office for my records, and they refused to give them to me, and told me never to call their office again! This was the worst experience I have ever had. They are the most UNprofessional business I have ever seen! Surf dental should not be in business!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Dr. Nugiel does not honor his guarantee of his work.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

Marty and his staff are absolutely the best!!! I travel over 2 hours to visit his office because his knowledge and service are top notch!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

Great dentist, experienced and very skillful.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009