Ratings for Dr. Wells S. Brockbank

Just awful. This man charged me for an extraction and insteaf he broke my tooth off at the gum. I now have to have surgery to fix it. Ruined my life and my smile

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

My wife went here a few months ago in need of a root canal. The Psycho working here then proceeded to drill a hole clean through into my wife's sinuses. She now has trouble breathing/sleeping and functioning in general. She has been told by an ACTUAL doctor(as well as 2 other dentists) that she will need to have surgery on her sinuses to repair the hack-job. As if this wasn't bad enough, after we refused to pay the full amount for a job NOT done (she had to go right back in to another dentist to have the tooth pulled anyway, thank you Salem Smiles!!) he then turns around and files a lawsuit against us for the remainder. No phone call or letter asking for a payment. Straight to lawsuit. I am not the only one with this issue. A good friend of mine recently went there (after I BEGGED her not to, for her own safety) and instead of pulling the tooth needed, this idiot broke the tooth off at the gum and it bled for three days resulting in an ER visit. Even if the service is cheap and delivered with a smile, it doesn't matter if they ruin the rest of your life in the process.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

I have been coming to Dr. Brockbank for 33 years, all my kids also. We have been very happy and all the staff is wonderful. Everybody is great.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

I come here a great number of times and the staff is pleasant and sweet. Everyone should go here.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

I absolutely love the doctor and staff. They are always friendly and welcoming. I love how they get to know our family personally. So grateful to have found them.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

I love coming here to get my teeth cleaned and I like cleaning.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014