Ratings for Dr. MICHAEL P. Condon

I go to Dr. C. for root canals. Altho he's not a specialist he gets it done and at a lower feet than a specialist. He also does implants. Yesterday I had an apt. at a different Dr. for an extraction. Whe I got there they said, 'no, no ex. today. U have to consult first'. So they give me an apt. for 3 p.m. I'm so happy to get in an hour I totally space that's when my apt. is with Dr.Condon. ooP! So I call and his desk gal gets me in so I speed all the way there from CdA. He doesn't scold and probably I kept him past closing. He's alright. About the essay below: Just be grateful he'll take state patients.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

When I came back to his office in pain, the Doctor proceeded to inform me that he wasn't going to pull that tooth, that I needed to borrow money from churches and beg for money from my family so I could get a root canal. I told him I did not have access to that and asked him to please pull my tooth. He refused and then decided to look at my ex rays and tell me ( his words, not mine) that I have done a****ty job taking care of my teeth. Since when was it professional or even acceptable to cuss at your patients? I declined further treatment from this dentist and would encourage ANYONE with state pay insurance to stay FAR FAR away from him! Not only did he treat me horribly but he also lied about what state insurance would cover because he didn't want to have to perform those services at a lower rate. If you have private insurance- his only motivation is money.If you don't like state patients, don't agree to be a preferred provider for the state pay dental program!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014