Dr. Sharif Alsabbagh

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sharif Alsabbagh

Very impressed with his professionalism and knowledge.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

Dr Alsabbagh did such an amazing job today with my smile. Looks better than original. All the work he did put a real smile on my face that everyone can see. The best my teeth have ever looked. I appreciate this so much. Thanks again Derrick Gauthier.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr. Alsabbagh and his staff! I suffer from dental chair fear....they calmly and professionally treated me with the utmost respect and without judgement. A++++

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

My experience with this dentist was not good. The office was super clean. The saff was helpful and friendly.

Submitted February 3, 2018

Dr Alsabbagh is very a professional and skilled dentist. I am very pleased with the dental work that I have received. The staff and Dr. Alsabbagh are very helpful and informative. I feel in partnership with the dental work plan in place. Dr Alsabbagh is very personable and caring.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

I had a large gap between by front teeth. Dr. Alsabbagh did amazing work and I can smile again. Whether it was a routine cleaning or major dental work every visit has been a great experience. Everyone is helpful and welcoming and everything is done with care.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Having been frustrated with my previous dental clinic when they couldn't identify my issue (resulting in emergency care necessary while on vacation)I visited Dr. Alsabbagh. I have had extensive work done here in the past 6 months, including 2 extractions, one implant, and some old fillings replaced. I agree with the other comments I am reading here, he and his staff are caring knowledgeable and extremely helpful and efficient. I too have a dentist phobia, and Dr. Alsabbagh's obvious expertise and professionalism, interjected with his subtle sense of humor went a long way to making me feel relaxed. My husband has moved over to this clinic and we will hopefully be lifetime patients.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

Dr. Alsabbah and his staff were excellent in calming my fears in have a tooth extracted. The procedure itself was a breeze thanks to Dr. Alsabbagh's expertise.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

After a 9 year refusal to get dental care due to traumatic experiences as a child and adult, I sought out Dr. Alsabbagh at the Alba Dental Clinic. From beginning to end I have been at ease with the level of professionalism and service I have received. The staff is amazing and make you feel comfortable and cared for in their warm environment. The sedation is a wonderful alternative for me and let's me relax and get what teeth need done. A great experience and have made many recommendations to family and friends.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

Dr Alsabbagh and his staff have been absolutely great for me! I am very lucky to have chosen Alba Dental Centre in the first place. He took care of my cavities as well as removing all four wisdom teeth, and was extremely helpful and patient throughout the process. I would recommend him to anyone in London and the surrounding area.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

Dr. Sharif Alsabbagh's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Sharif Alsabbagh graduated with honors from the University of Damascus in 1990, ranking first in his class. Upon completing his Oral Surgery specialty at the same university, he was appointed as a demonstrator in the departments of Dental Radiology and Oral Surgery. After practicing high-end dentistry and oral surgery in multiple centers for over 15 years, Dr. Alsabbagh complimented his experience with a Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from Western University in London Ontario. He graduated with high distinction and was on the Dean’s Honor List. To maintain the highest quality of patient care, Dr. Alsabbagh regularly attends numerous continuing education courses each year. This enables his practice to grow in parallel with the evolving field of dentistry. His extensive training and experience in surgical extractions and the expanding field of implant dentistry allowed him to use both, science and art, to create beautiful smiles for each of his patients. To him, patient comfort is of utmost importance; as such, his certification in IV sedation allows him to treat his patients while they are asleep. His practice is focused on the removal of impacted wisdom teeth, surgical extractions, dental implants, bone grafts, and sinus lift. He is also an active member of many organizations including the Canadian Dental Association, Ontario Dental Association, the London & District Dental Society, the American Academy of Implant Dentistry, and the Academy of General Dentists. He is fluent in English and Arabic.

• English
  • Arabic

• Western University (Grad. 2013)
  • Damascus University (Grad. 1990)

• Dental implant surgery