Ratings for Dr. Charles H. Pan

Dirty icky nasty unsanitary unethical if you want hepatitis or improper dental work go see Dr Pan. And not to mention so dirty in that office

flag | Submitted August 23, 2019

I concur. Dr. Charles Pan is the best dentist I have ever met- BY FAR. I have no person affiliation with him other than I've been taking my entire family here for almost 25 YEARS! Don't be fooled by negative comments. Dr. Pan is a true expert and can fix anything with ease. My kids have great teeth since I've been taking them ~ every 6 months for their entire life.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2019

Dr Charles Pan is the greatest Dr , I have ever met. Especially at his prices and how he gives full focus to every patients needs in teeth and care.He is just unbeatable. Sincerally Juan N

flag | Submitted June 26, 2018

It is too bad to see such negative reviews..we all have a bad day now and then. I would recommend Dr. Pan to anyone who needs dental work. He is an excellant dentist l've just traveled all the way from SunLakes Arizona just so he could finish a few things we had started. Dr. Pan took me in as an emergency patient... l was so impressed he made sure l was out of pain before he ever asked me how l was going to pay him...that makes him one in a million. Thank you Dr. Pan for your ability to help people by taking care of their teeth without cleaning out their pocket book. You have a patient in me forever. And Yvonne is a sweetheart and she's truly efficient! Thanks again.. Leo....

flag | Submitted February 11, 2018

Going to this office was a nightmare. No receptionist, waited forever, then the Dr. comes out to give me my new patient paperwork, with his gloves on. He went back to the patient and didn't change his gloves (you can see right into the first exam room). I high tailed it out of there. He got suspended at one point for unsanitary conditions. https://www.google.com/amp/s/kiro7.relaymedia.com/amp/news/unsanitary-conditions-lead-dentist-license-suspens/82166936

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

I have been seeing Dr pan since 1997 and I just love him. He is a great dentist who delivers results without all the u necessary procedures. My teeth are perfect and Dr pan helps me keep them that way. I would not even consider leaving him.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014

Very very bad doctor. I had some tooth work done from him he gave very poor job.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Kindest man you will ever meet, highly capable dentist & you will love his charges!!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Dr. Pan is a man of few words, but he is fast and efficiant, great care..no infection, complete care thru healing process.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

Dr. Pan is a great dentist. He is open on Sundays and accepts walk ins. His office is always busy because he works very hard. His prices are cheap but his work isn't. I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2013