Ratings for Dr. Vicki L. Cooper

Horrible, I would never go there again. It was the worst dentist experience I have ever had.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

I was not only treated well by the staff but I received quality care.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

I had not seen a dentist for three years due to bad experince. Dr.Cooper & her staff made me very comfortable.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2012

Dr. Cooper was not in for my 6 mth cleaning and checkup. The hygenist said that MD law only requires the dentist to see the patient once a year. But I rescheduled for another date. When Dr. Cooper did see me, she just poked on one tooth and said 'nothing for me to do here'. In other words, she wanted to teach me a lesson for insisting to be examined by the dentist instead of the hygenist. Here practice charged me $ 440 instead of just $ 44. I decided to find another dentist. In Aug, I went to a new dentist who found 2 cavities so deep, they needed a root canal and one tooth was abcess. If Dr. Cooper had actually examined me, she might have found these problems. Plus the abcess explains why I've had about 5 sinus infections this year.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2010