Ratings for Dr. James Franklin

Discriminates against pregnant women.After a cleaning he identified cavities but they told me to come back after I had my baby.My OB-GYN said it was nonsense and wrote me a letter.They let me make another appointment. When I got in the chair he informed me my cavities werent that bad, and told me to go have my baby and come back. I pointed out my OB-GYN's letter. Suddenly the reason was my insurance not covering the fillings.I called later and my insurance confirmed that this was not effective for another 4 days and he could have done it. The real reason is he didnt want the liability of working on a pregnant woman.At least save me a trip and be straight with me.On my way out I pressed the secretaries for the real reason and they went back and forth on why."We dont wanna 'bust' your water."I said my OB-GYN said it's fine,she said she was pregnant and was told not to.OK, but I'm not listening to my OB-GYN."They dont specialize in teeth."Umm,and you dont specialize in labor and delivery!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011