Ratings for Dr. Lilly T. Koeff

I would definitely recommend Dr. Lilly and her staff. They are very professional and put everyone at ease. No more being afraid of the dentist!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2010

Dr. Koeff is the best doctor I've seen in any field. She's always on time, she & her staff are very friendly & caring. Actually, of all the services, medical or otherwise, Dr. Lilly's office is the most reliable, pleasent, best consumer experience I may have ever had.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2010

She doesn't spend a lot of one on one time with me, and doesn't have a good chair side manner. One of my upper two front teeth needs a filling replaced, so she replaced it but my tooth doesn't look the same anymore. It looked slanted to the side and it was not like that before. I had to keep asking her to fix it, but she was so stubborn and keep telling me that it's fine. I was on the verge of crying because it was my front tooth and I know that it looked different. I had to show pictures on my Iphone to get her to fix my tooth. Otherwise, I would just be left with a slanted front tooth. It was a nightmare because I was not used to a dentist that I had to ask/beg to get my natural looking tooth back. Another incident was about veeners, I want a porcelain veeners for my other front tooth. She said I need a crown instead of veneers because my tooth is decaying. The crown came but again it looks slanted and she said that it looks FINE. I left and went to another dentist.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2010