Ratings for Dr. Jane I. Salamone

A long time patient and the experience just gets worse. She orders tests, pushes drugs without any regard for symptoms or issues. She lacks bedside manner and we now have no confidence in her abilities as a doctor. She recently ordered tests and when we arrived for the results asked us why we were there, as if our mere presence was a total annoyance. She didn't read the results or review any medical history but still felt qualified to throw out drugs without provided a reason why, what the side effects may be, etc. It is time to find a doctor who is competent and actually cares.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

I've been a patient here for years and love Dr. Salamone (and the PAs). I have a complicated mix of long term health issues and she works with my specialists to get the best treatment for me. I never feel rushed and she is always willing to sit and answer any concerns I have, even when it's something I'm seeing the specialist for. I've never had a problem with returned phone calls and generally can get in same day if needed, as long as I call early in the morning.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

felt like a waste of time and symptons were imaginary...even though I only visit doctors (about every 18 months to 2 years) if I am experiencing a problem

flag | Submitted June 2, 2009

I have been a patient for many years. The staff never recognizes me; I have to give my name every time I visit the office, they never say "how are you", "nice to see you", "have a nice day", etc. Just unprofessional and uncaring. I rarely see the doctor, only the PA. You never know if a call will get returned or not. Yes, I am looking for a new doctor. Years ago, in my previous doctor's office, the staff knew who I was after a couple of visits. Always smiling, willing to help, always greeting when you walk through the door, always saying good-bye when you leave. I miss that.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2009

Dr. did not respond for 6 weeks to repeated calls about negative liver test. Nurse said the test results were sitting on the doctor's desk but not read.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009

Quality of service has gone down over the years. Need to leave message for same day appointment - usually referred to AfterHours. Sometimes the office does not call you back when they are supposed to. I liked the PA in the office because I felt that she actually cared about me. I transferred to another doctor due to poor quality service at this office.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2006

Dr. Jane I. Salamone's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 1989)