Ratings for Dr. Ken Fischer

My treatments and experience was great! I worked at my job without fear or embarrassment because I am an adult who really needed clear braces. this office has the right type of employees. Thanks everyone for all you did.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

Everybody is always so friendly. It doesn’t feel like a doctor’s office!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015

I had a great experience here at Dr. Fischer’s office. The staff is so cheerful and pleasant.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Dr. Fischer and his staff are an absolute pleasure to work with. I’ve been coming to see the team since I was just in braces and everything they’ve done for me has gone swimmingly.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

The office staff is so professional, yet friendly and makes my child at ease. Dr. Fischer is always considerate of the parents needs and the child’s.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

I am happy to provide a review for Dr. Fischer and his staff. We interviewed two other Orthodontists in the area and what we found was that Dr. Fischer's plan was not the same as the others, we asked for details and realized immediately that this was the right place for the best care for our boys. From beginning to end its been top notch, we couldn't have had a better experience. Thanks for your excellent care and support!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

I have been very pleased with all three of my kids orthodontic care. Dr. Fischer's office staff is very friendly & professional. I would highly recommend Dr. Fischer.

Dr. Ken Fischer's Credentials