Ratings for Dr. Barbara Bohm-Lee

I absolutely loved going to Dr. Bohm-Lee. Unfortunately I am looking for another doctor's office I can trust. I felt that the fact that I had a nice insurance set up, they tried to use up as.much of that as possible in the term. I was also sent to another one of her colleagues near Westdale high school to deal with an extraction. Clearly this guy should not be practicing anymore because his hands were all shaky. I hope to find another dentist that is as kind as Dr. Bohm-Lee, but without the $ quota that this office seems to have.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

After having horrible experiences with dentists in the past I let my teeth go for years. When I went to Dr. Bohm-lee on the suggestion of a family member my teeth were in quite a state and I was still terrified! She was wonderful in recognizing my fears, putting me at ease and assessing the situation. I had a lot of work that needed to be done, and never did she judge me for it. We worked together to complete all the work and I'm happy to say that my teeth are all healthy again thanks to Dr. Bohm-Lee! I don't think I could ask for a better dentist! I have recommended many friends to her!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

I dont think you will find a better dentist! Very kind, puts you at ease. Explains care and answers questions clearly. Great staff, great everything. Always punctual and reception has been very helpful if urgent appointment needed. Also very helpful sending forms to my insurance (including quotes to help me fully understand the costs associated with elective items). I have recommended Dr BohmLee to friends and family (after a friend recommended her to me).

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014