Ratings for Dr. Claire Kanasewich

Excellent dentist at a nice clean clinic. Very thorough, always knowledgeable and listens to your concerns. Her hygienist is great as well. Gentle too!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Amazing dentist, explained everything was able to get work done on my son when previous dentist couldn't even get a look. She and her assistant are very patient with my kids questions and my kids respond well to being treated like people. So glad Dr Claire is there for my family.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

LOVE Dr. Claire ... she is great with kids and the hygenist is amazing too. She was very patient with my screaming 1yr old (just an introduction and she had a quick peek at his teeth - nothing done) and my 8yr old loves her, she doesn't not mind going to the dentist one bit as long as it is Dr Claire. So glad we found her. :-)

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

Easy to talk to, answered all my questions, didn't try to push expensive unnecessary treatment but addressed my concerns. Front desk staff was disorganized but the hygienist and assistant were also great. Happy I found Dr Claire

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

No problems here. Satisfied with my experience. Easy to speak with, and efficient. Does what needs to be done, and does it right.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

On the surface this dentist seemed to care and be kind. When it came time to actually have some work done, it was another story. I went in for a filling that had been done a few years earlier and was giving me trouble. During the consult, she explained everything in detail and put me at ease. The day of the procedure she started by describing a whole different thing that she was going to do. Then she got angry with me for being upset and nervous. She proceeded to freeze my mouth and when it wouldn't take because I was really upset she got even angrier and more rough. Partway through the procedure she left for 20 minutes to look after another patient. Leaving me sitting in the chair with my mouth wedged open uncomfortably. When she got back she continued to be rude to me. When I left, feeling really horrible and in pain, the staff were rude and pushy, trying to get me to book another appointment. I told them I would never ever be back and to never contact me again. More than a year later, they continue to harass me about re-booking appointments.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

I typically do not bother sharing my experiences with these types of sites. However, I feel that it's important to highlight to the community how amazing Dr. Claire is. She has a great personality, skilled and knowledgeable, and very professional. She is genuinely caring for her patients, young and old. It is evident in everything she says and does. Extremely pleased to have found her as our dentist.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

Dr. Claire is a fantastic dentist. She makes what can be a very stressful time stress free. She never judges you or looks down on you for not taking care of your teeth in the past. She does an excellent job taking care of my family. I am quite a nervous patient, and she made me feel comfortable and at ease. I feel very comfortable with her and her assistant working on me. Can't say that I felt this with any other dentist. Dr. Claire is very thorough, and clearly communicates what is the most appropriate treatment plan for my family. My children think that she is very good to them, and I can see that she treats them well. She is extremely knowledgeable and clearly answers my MANY questions. I am pleased to have found Dr. Claire. She is truly genuine person, and always puts her patients first.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2014

Amazing dental experience! Dr Claire was super friendly and very knowledgable, she explained all the options for my family's care and I was able to make a decision that was the best for our teeth and our pocketbook. Her staff was friendly and helpful with lots of tlc for my kids. Would recommend again and again.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

Poor communication skills, very condescending in her explanations and failed to listen to what I was saying. New dentist and will hopefully benefit from a few more years of experience. All staff at the office take offence when you ask the most simple questions - aren't patients allowed to ask questions these days? Gave my son who had zero fillings up to this point, an amalgam filling without even checking with me - I would have asked for a white filling but it's too late now. Very unhappy with the service all around.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2013