Dr. Elliot H. Schnur

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Elliot H. Schnur

Excellent experience. Short waiting time. Friendly and helpful staff. Doctor very thorough and careful and helped tremendously with my issue. Highly recommmended

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Not a good experience at all. The waiting was too long and didn't meet my expectations and needs. Instead of referring to a specialists to find the underlying cause my symtoms, he prescribed medicine that I didn'the need to take. I switched to a different doctor who worked my specialist as a team and I'must glad I didn'the continue receiving health care from him.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Superb staff and very kind, caring and knowledgable doctor. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

no time to call, just shoot an email and you will have a quick response to questions or appointment needs....warm friendly staff, up to speed with technology, and if Dr. E doesn't know the answer to your question, he finds out or has always referred us to reliable specialists to suite my families needs. great family doctor for my fanmily for many years..great attitude and easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

Really great experience. Beautiful office, friendly and helpful staff, and amazingly on time and punctual. Never feel rushed and he genuinely cares about my health and my family. Has been right on target with medical diagnosis and treatments.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2012

Best doctor I've ever had and I'm picky! An actual receptionist answers the phone when you call. I've never waited more than 5 minutes in the waiting room, which is small because it's very personable. He shows you personal attention while you're there and if you have a question later he calls you back in a reasonable amount of time. One time he actually called back on a Saturday afternoon! It really is like your "old school" doctor! Making an appointment is rarely a problem and they have very flexible hours which can accomodate almost any schedule. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Schnur to anyone. We even switched our kids from our pediatric practice to here!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2009

Awesome doc, listens to everything, pays attention and suggests multiple courses of treatment with pros and cons. Highly recomend him to anyone

flag | Submitted October 23, 2009

Dr Schnur's interest in my getting a colonoscopy, allowed other specialist to remove a highly suspected cancer causing growth. He seems truly interested in his patient,s health. Good knowledge and good office manners.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2009

I was very impressed by this practice. Dr. Schnur takes a sufficient amount of time and treats the whole person not just the complaint. I highly recommend this MD!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2007

Friendly receptionist, very helpful. Reminder for appointment was very helpful. Nicely done website, learned about qualifications before visit. Doc did everything; no nurse. Seemed to really care and listened to all my concerns (I had several that day) and aggressively looked into them. Promptly called with results and advice. Very professional and courteous.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2006

Dr. Elliot H. Schnur's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1988)