Ratings for Dr. Edward A. Magida

Dr. Edward Magida is a great dentist, whom I completely trust with all my dental work. When I moved in to Newtown, PA 7 yrs. ago I found his dental practice and paid a visit. Since my first visit I became a big fan and stopped dreading about upcoming dental appointments. He has a such light touch and I can say that all the necessary work (including drilling) is almost enjoyable. The staff is very courteous and helpful. The girls providing dental cleaning are all excellent.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Newtown Dental Care provides terrific care. They identified several issues that had been overlooked by our previous dentist and made excellent referrals and follow-up. Highly recommended for general dental care & treatment.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

The staff are all so friendly from the second you walk through the door. The staff all remember you and you family and make you feel welcome. I would have to say this is the best dentist office I ever visited.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

Dr. Magida's practice is top notch. Skilled, professional, and friendly all describe Dr. Magida and his excellent staff. I drive 90 mins. each way for my dental care, keeping Dr. Magida as my provider even after our move out of state.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013

After leaving this dentist, the next visit with new dentist showed considerable preventative work that was not done or done poorly, which resulted in costly and on-going repairs.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2013

Staff was friendly and efficient. It is clear they know each of their patients as individuals and treat them with care and respect.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

Dr. Magida is extremely professional and takes great pride in his work. His office staff is very friendly and helpful and I would highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2010

Dr. Magida is a very attentive and knowledgeable professional who takes time to listen to his patients' complaints. Should you have an emergency situation Dr. Magida will see you ASAP. Living in Newtown area I really recommend to anyone to see this doctor. My family trusts his experienced hands and so will you.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2009