You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Nitin Bhatia

Dr. Bhatia takes a lot of time to explain things and appears to know what he is talking about. However, he lost my business after something he said. We were discussing options for my back problems when he said, "workers comp will never agree to that". I want a doctor who treats me based on my injury and what is best for me, not what he thinks the insurance will or will not pay for. I moved on and found another surgeon and workers comp did pay for the procedure.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Bhatia was amazing. He took his time and explained everything that was going on to me. He made me feel extremely comfortable. I actually looked forward to my return visit. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2007

This Dr. is very knowledgeable, he will listen and try other methods before recomending surgery. He makes you feel as he knew you for years. Makes you feel like family. I would totally recomend him.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2006

Dr. Nitin Bhatia's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Commercial Insurance Company
Unicare
Wellpoint
Workers Comp

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=38559'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 2.8

February 19, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=38559'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.0

February 5, 2014