Ratings for Dr. Donald C. Hartlieb

AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL Office Staff!!!! Spare yourself the headache and find an office with caring staff that is willing to process your insurance CORRECTLY!!!! Quickly jumped to the conclusion of sending the bill to the collectors when they failed to process the claim with both insurances. AWFUL!!!!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2012

Would not address the concerns I had about my mom. The staff is horrible. Finally by a total fluke my mom ended up at some other hospital and got the proper care that she needed. When a family member knows the person/patient better than the doctor, maybe the doctor should listen to the family member.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2010

Doc Hartlieb has been our Mom's, my husband's and my Doc for 6-7 yrs. Always listens, is geniunely concerned about his patients and we've NEVER had to wait more than 10 min. Hs is very, very approachable and so genuine we get a hug if we want one when our app't. is over. Great bedside manner...we tell jokes...you can hear laughter in the patient rooms. Has a definite plan for his patients' "problems". Does not blithly write perscriptions.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2009

Dr Hartlieb was over 45 minutes late for 2 OVs; he apologized but the story was the same the next time. He did not ask what my main complaints were, did not answer written questions, and does not provide common services one expects of a physician, like flu shots, even on a week's notice.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2006

Dr. Donald C. Hartlieb's Credentials

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1981)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal