Ratings for Dr. Jill M. Ash

Love Dr. Ash! She is so intelligent and explains everything thoroughly . I will never go to any other dentist then Dr. Ash and her staff.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Ash for 7.5 years now. I love the comfortable setting and the positive environment. I haven't always been the best flosser, but the wonderful hygienists would never make me feel bad about it! I love that at Valley Creek Family Dentistry I can make appointments for my whole family all at once. That is such a time saver for my busy schedule. My kids absolutely love going here and they get to pick prizes after the appointment. All around the best dentist I have ever gone to. I recommend her office to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

Best dentist I've ever had. Some of the hygenists are a little hard on the gums, but Dr. Ash is as good as they get.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2012

I went to this dentist for years. noticed that most of the fillings she put in my daughter and my teeth started to fall out about a year after they were put in. She did not stand behind her work and would charge us fees to replace them. Fillings should not fall out in a year. Said I needed a crown and refused to use a stainless steel one, saying they don't use them any more and forced me to have a porcelain one on a back tooth. A friend of mine went to his dentist and they used stainless. When I tried to get in for a cleaning they said they had no openings and would call. They haven't. Went to a different dentist and am pleased with my choice.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2011