Ratings for Dr. David Naibert

If you're in pain and serious about seeking relief, Dr. Naibert is top notch. Don't waste his and your time or take an appointment away from Albert if you're not willing to fully participate in a treatment plan. He's a great partner with your other providers to better help you too. I drive 400 miles round trip monthly because I don't want another provider regardless of distance.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Naibert and Dr. Weber for years with welcome control of chronic pain associated with automobile accident. The condition can not be "cured" but with expert knowledge and respect, I have found a tolerable life. I will forever be in debt to Dave & Mary for making my life worth living.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

Dr. Naibert is a great pain management doctor. He treats me for a work injry and broken back. I would not be able to work and provide for my family without Dr Naibert, he is a Godsend. He is very strick with his rules and understanable to weed out those who try to take advantage of of prescription drugs. If you need him, he is great, if you try to play him, you are out. Dr. Naibert and his staff are make a great team. Thank you Dr. Naibert and Mary.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

What a refreshing difference Dr. Naibert and his staff are!! He has figured out how to spend quality time addressing my needs and the changes that life presents and still maintain PROMPT scheduling. He and Mary always show that they really care. The office staff is always happy to help be flexible when meeting my treatment plan.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Dr. Naibert, Mary and the staff are very professional. I have not waited more than 2 minutes, literally, for my appointment. Dr. Naibert is thorough and takes the appropriate time to listen to your concerns and/or health conditions. Dr Naibert and the staff genuinely care for their patients and explain the process and treatment.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

I've been seen by Dr. Naibert and Mary for many years now. I drive quite a ways to see Dr. Naibert each month, which is hard on me, but worth it. Everyone in this practice is so very friendly. I'm treated with respect, which if you know pain then you know how some doctors look at you and treat you. He loves dogs, even if I'm seeing Mary that day he still sticks his head in to say hi to Gabbie. I can't imagine how difficult it would be to be a pain mgmt doctor. I would guess lots of unhappy campers, but for me, I'm here to stay awhile

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

I love his genuine concern my health and helping me to understand my treatment and the consequences of what would happen if I didn't take my treatment properly.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014