Ratings for Dr. Larry E. Jennings

I have been to Dr. Jennings for years. He is an amazing doctor, and when he had his own practice, the patients got premium care. He is now in a clinic setting, currently with Allegiance Health (Hospital), and unfortunately many of the other doctors and PAs are not/do not become permanent fixtures. The care in that clinic is variable depending on who you see. I make sure I only see specific ones to ensure the care level I prefer. Confidentiality issues from past seem to have been resolved now that they are in with Allegiance.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2012

Very unfriendly front desk workers, needed a tetanus shot they told me i had hours to wait to be seen. So I told them what was going on and they made my appointment for 11 days later...seems kinda late for needing a tetanus shot. Never will I step foot in that place again. Also there was no seats to sit in because they have to many ppl to be seen its very un-organized

flag | Submitted August 8, 2011

flag | Submitted April 6, 2010

They also have broke my confidentiality many times. Never can seem to see the same Dr. Jennings should be investigated for Medicaid fraud for having so many patients but never seeing any of them.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2009

broke my confidentiality many times. High turn around for new Dr's and PA's. Dr Jennings has been my family Dr for 4 years but have yet to ever see him. Was told he is taking patients but letting the PA's see them so he can ride it out to retirement A very bad place to go.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

The Doctor is never anywhere to be found, even the staff complains about it. The receptionists are rude and inexperienced. This office is run like a urgent care, no personalized care. Very unfriendly.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2008

STAFF ALWAYS RUDE, WILL LOOK, AT YOU AND IGNORE YOU WHEN YOU ARE AT THE FRONT DESK. I NEVER CAN SEE THE SAME DOC TWICE, DUE TO THEIR SCHEDULING...NOT HAPPY WITH QUALITY EITHER, THEIR ANSWER IS TO GIVE YOU A STEROID SHOT, I HAVE HAD MULTIPLE SINUS INFECTIONS, NO INVESTIGATIONON WHY JUST STERIOID SHOTS...

flag | Submitted September 2, 2008

best Dr in jackson. Most friendly Dr Ive ever met, cares about his patients. Has a very busy practice probably because hes so compassionate. His staff is great espcecially all the other PA's, and Drs in his office--Highly recommend him. Ive never heard abad thing about him except for a pt who had no insurance and had to wait and had to wait becuase she had no appt and was demanding her pain medications be filled--that too bad I think she needs help. I felt sory for his staff. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2007

DONT GO THERE!!, THE OFFICE REVEALS YOUR PERSONAL INFO TO OTHERS, MAKES YOU WAIT A VERY LONG TIME, A REVOLVING DOOR FOR DOCTORS IN HIS PRACTICE, VERY UNPROFESSIONAL STAFF!!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2006

Dr. Larry E. Jennings's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1962)

AHC