Ratings for Dr. Thomas Davies

The doctor was very experienced and made me feel at ease right away. The staff seemed to be also experienced and polite.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2012

In all honesty I have never been treated so poorly by a dental office. I was "dismissed" from their office 2 years ago after receiving crowns and other dental services for questioning their treatment plan. Less than two years later when one of their crowns broke I went back to have it replaced and they refused to replace unless I paid nearly what I paid less than 2 years ago. They refused to let me speak directly with Dr. Davies (after saying they would) and when I called to follow up, they hung up on and me and then threatened to call the police if I called them again! I have never in my life been treated like this. To find out Dr. Davies has been sued at least twice in court, there have been 9 complaints made with the BBB and their office has never responded to any of those complaints. You can make your own decision. On the outside they look like a nice office but on the inside it is a completely and sadly a different story.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

I believe this dental office focuses more on how much they can charge you than on the appropriate services that you need. They are always pushing extras. Fees for emergency services are VERY HIGH! They charge you for your next appointment ahead of the appt. If he recommends visits every three months and you only want every 4 months you still get charged for 4 visits. Again, you pay ahead of time.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2011

Please do not go to this dentist. They will bully and intimidate you into getting services you do not need. The front office staff, Glenda and Lisa are experts at strong arming patients. They have absolutley NO regard for patient care or health or safety for that matter. This office has the WORST ETHICS of any business (not just health care) that I have ever witnessed.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2008