Ratings for Dr. Tim C. Jones

Dr. Timothy jones is a wonderful doctor. Glad i chose him as my OBGYN

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

Dr JOnes is a wonderful, compassionate, very knowledgable dr. He was my dr for my third child, at the age of 38. He went above and beyond his duty to meet my needs, was overly attentive to my n eeds medically and emotionally. the best dr I have ever used. He has a wonderful bedside manner, and was so encouraging during rough times of my risky pregnancy. He is fabulous physician who truly cares for his patients.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012

Dr. Jones was NOT my doctor butwas on call for my doctor one night. I had to call him at 1:00 in the morning and ask what I should do about my Blood Pressure which had become very high. He called me back with MAJOR attitude and proceeded to ask me what I was doing up at 1:00 checking my BP for (none of his business) and then said "well you can go to the hospital if you want, that's up to you" and hung up on me!!!!! I couldn't believe it! Thank GOD he was NOT my doctor or I would have reported him. He also looks like he just rolled out of bed and doesn't present himself like a doctor. I honestly do not see how this man is still a doctor with patients. I have heard other horror stories abot him too. My advice....do NOT see this doctor!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2011

My family and I absolutely love Dr. Jones! He made the pregnancy and delivery experience so comfortable which made it so much more enjoyable. He and his staff made scheduling very easy and flexible. Dr. Jones listened to all of my questions and concerns and did everything to make sure I was at ease. I can say I was very frightened to give birth to my first child but Dr. Jones went out of his way to make sure I was comfortable and really helped my husband and I relax and deliver a beautiful baby girl! I highly recommend this doctor. We are truly going to miss seeing him and his staff on a regular basis

flag | Submitted March 11, 2010

very bad experience with this doctor. He purposefully prolonged labor and delivery so he could win a $50 bet with the other OB/GYNs for the first Aug 07' baby, and told me and my mother this after my son was born. Will not be using this doctor again!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2010

If it was not for Dr Jones I would have been traveling back to my home state of Washington to go through this pregnancy. Me and my husband both absolutely love Dr Jones and would recommend him to anyone and everyone.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2007

WORST BEDSIDE MANNER I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2006