Ratings for Dr. Bruce G. Davis

Major complications due to a procedure he performed outside his scope!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Professional, knowledgeable, but looks to the most expensive option firstu

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

None of my teeth hurt at all. That did not persuade this dentist from wanting to put a crown on a tooth that had never given me any problem. He ground it down and then did a "buildup" for which I was charged.(np) Then the crown was cemented in. I had pain since the crown was put on. He then removes the crown N removes the buldup. Then does a root canal for which I was charged. Then he does another buildup and charges me for it. He then recements the crown back on. The pain remains. He then says I need to see an oral surgeon. I found one but had to pay out of pocket. He takes x-rays and then cuts into my jaw and removes bone and does what is called an "apicoectomy". No relief of pain. A year later he cuts into my jaw again and does a second "apicoectomy". After a year of pain again no relief. I have been tempted to remove the tooth with "pliers" myself except it may not end the pain or I may break my mandible. So I live with it. No more dentists 4 me and my teeth show it.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2010

Staff was very helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. Dr. was very kind and gentle, which is important, because I am not a fan of the dentist.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2008