You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Sawsan S. Najmey

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

I THIINK SHE THE BEST DR SAWSAN NAJMEY I USED PLENNY OF DR RHEUMATOLOGY.AND SHE KNOWS WHAT SHE IS DOING I HAD ONE FOR ATLESS 8 YEARS NEVER GAVE ME NOTHING.I THINK SHE CARES SHE DONT RUSH YOU AT ALL.GIVES YOU AS MUCH TIME ASTHE NEXT PERSONSHE IS A DR WHO REALY CARES .ONE DR HAD MY HUSBAND ON THIS DRIP FOR MANNY YEARS .HE STOP GOING AND NOW HIS SIRRISIOUS WENT AWAY WITH OUT DRIP

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Nothing good at all!!! Between office staff and the doctor not good at all!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

OFFICE STAFF AT FREEHOLD LEAVES ALOT TO BE DESIRED. THEY LOST MY APPOINTMENTS MULTIPLE TIMES OVER A FEW YEARS AND CLAIMED I CALLED THEM TO CHANGE IT. MOST RECENT INCIDENT I NEED SHOTS IN MY KNEES AND THEY HAVE TO BE DONE ON TIME ONCE A WEEK WITHOUT MISSING ANY FOR 5 WEEKS THE FIRST ONE WAS DONE. NEXT WEEK I SHOWED FOR MY APPOINTMENT THE STAFF CLAIMED I CALLED AN CANCELED.MY WIFE AND I ARE NOT SENILE. THE DOCTOR TELLS ME TO INFORM HER OF PROBLEMS WITH THE STAFF,BUT CANNOT TALK TO HER WITHOUT GOING THRU THE STAFF.SORRY TO SAY WE ARE LOOKIG FOR A NEW DOCTOR. INDSVC@YAHOO.COM

flag | Submitted August 16, 2013

Dr. Najmey is the best! I am young for having a rheumatologist, I'm only 26 and I've been seeing her for about 7 years now. She truly cares, takes her time, calls me back as soon as possible, never rushes, and if she doesn't know something she finds it out. I'm greatful for her!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

I've been seeing Dr.Najmey since 2004. I find her to be very knowledgeable and thorough. All treatment options are explain, pros and cons. I never feel rush and she answers all my questions. She has an impeccable bedside manor. I always feel at ease with her. Her staff is very competent, they handle my mail order prescriptions and insurance issues quickly. I get returns phone calls usually within a few hours. Out of aprox 40 office visits, over 8 years, only twice did I have to wait for more than 30 minutes. I've refered her number to everyone I know who has arthritis issues.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012

not very pleasant. does not listen to you and rarely returns calls.waiting time is very long sometime an hour. i switched to dr hisham el kadi who is very pleasant and extremely caring and knowledgable. dr el kadi is known for returning calls, being patient, and answers all of your concerns.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011

Wonderful doctor, helped me with my problems, listens, takes her time, and is very attentive and kind. She helped me with all my issues. Would highly recommend to everyone.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2010

Dr.Najmey is a new doctor to me for the last four months...She is very knowledgeable..takes as much time as you need to ask questions and for her to answer them.. never rushes to get you out of office..I found myself very comfortable with her. I am always a little nervous when I go to a doctor including Dr.Najmey but she has a way of making you feel relaxed.I'm very satisfied with her.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2009

Dr. Najmey is a wonderful doctor. She's very up-to-date on the most recent therapies. She always returns patient's calls on the day that you call. She's willing to listen which is rare with doctors these days.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2007

Dr. Sawsan S. Najmey's Credentials

Oxford

Updates

• A new 2-star rating has been posted. "This doctor lacks empathy, doesn't listen and is rude. Terrible experience and I will not be returning."

February 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I THIINK SHE THE BEST DR SAWSAN NAJMEY I USED PLENNY OF DR RHEUMATOLOGY.AND SHE KNOWS WHAT SHE IS DOING I HAD ONE FOR ATLESS 8 YEARS NEVER GAVE ME NOTHING.I T..."

November 19, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=38530'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.5

March 22, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=38530'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.6

February 5, 2014