Ratings for Dr. Eugene Burbacki

He is a wonderful, caring dentist. He sees you at the time of your appointment and explains everything that he will be doing.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Most obnoxious and unprofessional doctor I have ever dealt with in my life. Has no respect for ones feelings or their beliefs. Speaks in a manner similar to your fifteen year old classmate. Had to change dentist because I could not deal with him anymore. Stay away if you can.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

will never go to anyone else. thank you dr. b for everything

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011

Dr. Burbacki is the best dentist out there! He is caring, considerate, patient and has a very good slow hand. I had 2 root canals done in one day and didn't feel any pain. He even filled 5 cavities for me, while I fell asleep in the chair. He is extremely professional and sensitive to your concerns and makes you feel very comfortable. One of a kind dentist!!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2010

Best dentist ever. I usually dread going to the dentist, but going to Dr. Burbacki is always a good experience.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2010

Dr. Burbacki is the most caring and gentle dentist I have ever been to (which has been many). I am terrified of going to the dentist, but he was engaging and charming and completely took my mind off of my teeth as he filled a couple of cavities. He walked me through every step and made sure that I had minimal discomfort, and then afterward gave me some great advice on how to properly take care of my teeth. He and his staff were so warm and friendly and created such a welcoming environment. I will never trust my teeth with any other dentist!

Dr. Eugene Burbacki's Credentials