Ratings for Dr. Sean S. Sayyar

Dr. Sayyar is a wonderful dentist. He is very compassionate. I've had issues with going to the dentist since an early age due to traumatic experiences. Dr Sayyar and Katrina were very patient and understanding. They reassured me and calmed my fears; which ultimately got me through a deep cleaning without any novicaine. My whole family loves the staff there. We are considering coming from Pennsylvania just to have him take care of us. There's a lot to be said about "bedside manner." You can't go wrong with Dr. Sayyar and his team!!! The Nelsons

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

Not impressed didn't help at all. Had a tooth ache and seemed like he didn't care. The free evaluation offered is a waste of time. They didn't do anything at all he never even touched my mouth.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

Great Dentist to go to. Very friendly and does a great job!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2011

Dr. Sayyar and his staff are extremely healpful and friendly! I had an emergency dental need and am terrified of dentist but Dr. Sayyar and his staff put me at ease and took care of my problem painlessly and professionally. I now enjoy going to the dentist and I don't want to go anywhere else beacause I've found my family:-)

flag | Submitted March 20, 2011

Free consult with an xray! I found out that my tooth was fine! Saved an office visit cost :)

flag | Submitted February 18, 2011