Ratings for Dr. Claire C. Cho

Take my advice and stay AWAY from this Dentist and her Office Staff. The only thing they care about is how to generate money out of you (irrespective if you need it or not). Their prices are higher than any other dentists around. Do not be fooled by what they say about their latest technology. They still use old X-ray machines and their general cleaning mechanism and tools are subpar at best. Very dishonest dental office.....You will know from the first visit.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Wonderful, caring staff and Dr. Cho is superb. I have a lot of fear associated with dentists and it had been a very long time since I'd seen a dentist. I have a lot of issues that need to be addressed but Dr. Cho was very comforting and helpful. Everything was explained well and all my questions were answered. I need to have oral surgery but I'm going in with a confident attitude!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Dr. Cho and her staff are extremely helpful and kind and do great work. I've always been very satisfied with my experience, but they are quite expensive. For a porcelain crown, they charge $1650 and Aetna only covers $300 of that. Implant was $4000 when I had no insurance. If you can afford it, I highly recommend them. Super clean and nice office with state of the art technology. Staff are always kind, caring, and on time.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2012