Dr. Falla is extremely knowledgable. I have been a very complex patient but he has helped me through my perplexing medical problems. I know that I can rely on him to help me feel better. He is a kind, soft spoken, compassionate doctor. He also takes care of my mom!! I would absolutely recommend him!!!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2008

Dr Falla has been my doctor for 11 years. He is kind and understanding, always has time to listen. His staff is the best!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2008

DR Falla is my wife's and my pcp. He is always very patient, answers all our questions and seems truly caring for not just our individual health but that of our family. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2008

Dr. Falla is one of the best doctors my family and I have ever been to. He is caring, gentle and I feel very much at ease knowing he is in charge of my family's health.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2006

Dr. Juan F. Falla's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Stony Brook, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=38510'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.8

February 5, 2014